Tri-C (Cuyahoga Community College) Fall 2013 Nursing Students for
- 0Jan 30, '13 by larmaI start the Nursing Program Fall 2013 at Tri-C. I just wanted to see if I could connect with anyone who will be going in too. I am currently finishing up my psych, A&PII this semester and then will be taking microbiology in the summer. That way I will be all set and only have to focus on the nursing classes!
- 0Feb 2, '13 by swilminkI am so glad for you. Atleast someone is progressing in the right direction. Congratulations on your acceptance!!
I took the Hesi A2 Test Jan 21st and already had my background done back in Dec 2012. I called the department but haven't heard anything back since then. I just checked the website and it seems like Fall 2013 is showing closed. I am so sad. It looks like I all my hard work is for nothing. I was soo hopeing to get in for fall. I wonder if its too late or Do you think I still have hope?
I am currently taking Eng 1020, Psy 2020 and A & P 1. I am planning on taking Micro during the summer that way I basically have only Clinicals to do.
How long did it take after your Hesi A2 Exam before you got admitted?
- 0Feb 2, '13 by AssociateDegreeFall 2013 still has openings in the modified evening/weekend programs at Eastern campus and Metro campus. If you wanted a different campus or the day program, once you get in, you should let them know what you'd prefer. Students drop out all the time before starting school, so a place may become available.
- 0Feb 6, '13 by larmaI took my HESI A2 Exam the end of August, had my background check done early september. And I think i had my acceptance by the end of september early october. At that time I was enrolled in AP1.
I agree with associatedegree, people may change their minds so spots may open for Fall Days. I thought I saw Metro still had spots. But I could be wrong. Make sure you use the email for the nursing dept they will not return phone calls! They only respond to that email, and if you can use your Tri-C email account to email them as well.
- 0Feb 19, '13 by Runner02I just received my acceptance letter for Fall 2013 for the Metro eve/wkend program. Swilmink, I hope you got your application since your last post and you got good news too. I'm taking A&P 1 and Micro right now and will just have to take A&P 2 in the summer and I will only have the nursing courses to take. Congratulations on getting one step closer to our ultimate goals!