starting wage for RN?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 25, '06 by newohiorn$21-22 in central Ohio
- Jul 28, '06 by evans_c1southern ohio: 20.30 base pay
- Jul 30, '06 by gitterbugThese are new grad wages? Any idea what over ten years experience can
pay? Columbus area and back to the state line of Kentucky.
- Nov 8, '06 by babsrn73Hi, all!! From Cincinnati. The starting wage for RN is $22 base rate, not including premiums. I have >10 years experience and am making about $29. I remember starting out at only $13.50/hour. This is in LTC.
- Nov 11, '06 by MegsdThe hospital I plan to work for when I graduate currently has a new grad rate of something like $21.87 before differentials/premiums. This is in Dayton.
- Dec 19, '06 by evans_c1hey! work in southern ohio and I started right at $21 an hour and just got a small raise. not bad for new grad! Always remember to factor in C.O.L. too as mentioned earlier.
- Dec 19, '06 by Make.it.workRNI am a new grad RN and I will be making just under 21 an hour as my base, with a 12.5% night diff and a 10% weekend/holiday diff.
- Sep 15, '10 by kay sHi Guys,
I am Starting nursing program in Winter 2010 at Sinclair community college. I know this thread was in 2006 but i would appreciate if somebody can give me some info about the job market and pay scale for RN's in Dayton area this time. I was going for respiratory therapist but then I changed my mind to RN because everybody suggested me that RT is not a good choice. I can still go for RT but I want to go for nursing so, If somebody can please give me some info and advice, I will be very thankful.
- Sep 16, '10 by tash, rnI started 6/09 as a new grad @ 22.75hr base pay
- Sep 20, '10 by Abbygirl09I work in Cincinnati.. started at $22/hr with $4/hr night shift differential. I have lived in a few different cities in Ohio and Cincinnati has the highest cost of living so far (esp. rent!)