Moving to CincinnatiRegister Today!
- by kfjohnston Sep 27, '11I will be moving to Cincinnati in a few weeks to begin a job on the bone marrow transplant unit at Cincinnati Children's Hospital. I'm very excited, but don't know a whole lot about the area. I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment that is in a safe & fun place for someone in their 20's. Anyone have suggestions for neighborhoods or specific apartment complexes??? Thanks!
- 1,845 Views
- Sep 28, '11 by agldragonRNQuote from kfjohnstonhave you checked our ohio forum? maybe you will get more response if you post your questions there?i will be moving to cincinnati in a few weeks to begin a job on the bone marrow transplant unit at cincinnati children's hospital. i'm very excited, but don't know a whole lot about the area. i'm looking for a one bedroom apartment that is in a safe & fun place for someone in their 20's. anyone have suggestions for neighborhoods or specific apartment complexes??? thanks!
here is the link: http://allnurses.com/ohio-nurses/
good luck with the move.
- Oct 2, '11 by ShantheRNHow much are you willing to spend, and how long of a commute are you looking for?
- Oct 2, '11 by kfjohnstonIdeally I would like to spend between $600 and $800. I'm also hoping for a 15-20 minute commute or less. I have been looking into and nearby Mt. Adams, Oakley, & Hyde Park. The neighborhoods seem like a good fit to me and I've found a few listings on craigslist, but haven't had a lot of luck on the web. I'm going next weekend to look in person but would like to have some specific apartments to call beforehand. Any suggestions would be great!
- Oct 2, '11 by ShantheRNCheck your PMs!
- Oct 3, '11 by kfjohnstonThanks so much! I can't reply to personal messages - I think I don't have enough posts yet... but wanted to say thanks for the info and any specifics would be helpful
- Oct 7, '11 by ShantheRNCheck your PMs again!
- Oct 9, '11 by kfjohnstonThank you again! Got your message when I was in town and spent a lot of time browsing the streets you had mentioned. I found a few potentials and am now in the process of making a decision... I hope you love your new place as well! I wish I could reply to your PM to make this more personal - thank you so much!
- Oct 10, '11 by ShantheRNNo problem - glad I could help!! 6 more posts and you can PM people lol I think.