MCCN SDAP InterviewRegister Today!
- by MissPickleJean Feb 20Has anyone interviewed for the Mount Carmel College of Nursing Second Degree Accelerated Program (MCCN SDAP) in Columbus, OH? I would like to start preparing in case I am asked to interview. What kinds of questions do they ask? Is it a panel interview? How long is the interview? Any helpful tidbits would be great! Thanks everyone!!
- Feb 20 by combsj25Hi MissPickleJean:
I am applying to MCCN as well. But I have no answers to your questions I am afraid. I would be happy to share if I hear anything and ask you do the same. I will send you a friend request. Do you live in Columbus now? Are you applying anywhere else?
Oh and Did you post this under the OH State Nursing Programs forum on this site? You will likely have much better luck there.
Good Luck to you!
- Feb 21 by MissPickleJeanHow do I post it under the OH State Nursing Programs forum. I'm not sure where to find that. Thanks!
I am not currently applying anywhere else. I do not live in OH right now but will be relocating in May to Columbus. I am from Columbus originally.
- Feb 21 by combsj25I am not currently in Ohio either, but also originally from there.
Did you find the OH section?
- Feb 21 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to OH State Nursing Program forum to elicit further response.
- Feb 21 by MissPickleJean@JustBeachyNurse: Thank you.
- Feb 23 by jamisaurusThey ask a lot of questions about how you handle stress because its such a time commitment. They ask about how you will handle the intensity, do you have a good support system, and and what are some things you will be sacrificing for the program.
- Feb 23 by MissPickleJeanVery, very helpful. Thank you for the reply! I really appreciate it and congrats on getting into the program.
- Feb 27 by jamisaurusAlso if you get on the wait list you're basically in. I was #15. There's up to 30 spots. So continue your pre Reqs if you're wait listed!