Hi all --
Looking for advice...I am slated to begin the nursing sequence in Spring. I have yet to finish microbiology and had planned to do so this Fall -- this is my only non-nursing course left. Since I already have a bachelors, I only have four semesters left of financial aid and I really cannot afford to pay out of pocket for classes at this time. Additionally, the more I am away from my son the more childcare money I have to shell out...to take micro in the fall is going to cost me 1200 bucks in childcare...
Here is my question...how hideous would it be to wait to take micro either in my first semester of nursing or second semester as they have it listed? I am a straight A student and certainly had planned to get all co-reqs out of the way before the nursing core, but sometimes life throws curve balls as we know...
If I take micro this fall, I get it out of the way...but I also need to take another class to get my hours up to 6 for financial aid...meaning more books more expense etc -- then my last semester of nursing is out of pocket. If I wait to take it with my nursing courses and I am leaning toward that second semester with 1600 1701...it will fall within my four semesters worth of aid, but I realize the course load will be heavier and harder.
PLEASE PLEASE weigh in with your advice!
Thanks a bunch in advance...classes begin at tri-c in just a few days and my fees are due the 25th