NRP mock codesRegister Today!
- by princess_g63 Feb 6, '11Any one know of any NRP mock code practice sites?
- Feb 6, '11 by ElvishNot sure what you are asking. Do you mean websites, or do you mean a physical location where you can practice a mock neonatal code?
When we have our NRP cert/recerts, we have staff who are certified NRP instructors run the mock codes on-site. If you are talking websites, I don't know if they exist or not. It seems that it would be very difficult to practice via website since a code is a hands-on experience.
- Feb 6, '11 by princess_g63mock code scenarios.. have someone wanting to practice tht is being recertified
- Feb 6, '11 by tablefor9Don't know of any websites, but do your own mock code with the scenarios in the book or with ones you can make up as you go along. We do these alot.
Also...make sure the person knows where the UAC kits are, the emergency drug box (if you have one) is, how to set up oxyhood quickly, etc...
- Feb 7, '11 by BittyBabyGrowerJust run thru some scenarios from delivery room...kid with scaphoid abd, kid with small jaw/recessed jaw, meconium, nuchal cord, known diaphragmatic hernia, things like that.