How is fatigues related to anemia? briefly explain the psychological & spiritual effeRegister Today!
- by treeztuhn Jul 12, '10-->EFFECTS OF FATIGUE......please help me...your reply is highly apreciated..Last edit by treeztuhn on Jul 12, '10 : Reason: it cut
- Jul 12, '10 by RNMegYour pathophysiology or Med/Surg texts should have good information on how anemia is related to fatigue. As for the second part, think of it this way: how do you feel when you are fatigued? How does it affect your mental and emotional state? That should get you started. Best of luck on your assignment! :heartbeat
- Jul 12, '10 by MeriwhenLong story short: insufficient oxygen. Your and your textbooks can take it from here. Good luck!
- Jul 12, '10 by JBGC4Your red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your body. If you have low rbc's, you have less O2 getting to your tissues.
- Jul 15, '10 by DolceVitaYeppers...go have a little look in your pathophys book or try check out your whatever you use for nursing diagnoses (love Ackley for this stuff).
- Jul 15, '10 by JBGC4Why am I being attacked for putting it up there? I didn't go into any great depth.
- Jul 15, '10 by FLmomof5We weren't attacking you.
Many of us did or are doing our nursing school work on our own. You learn more that way.
There have been many posts throughout the years which basically said: "Here's my HW assignment Q, please answer."
In all of those posts you will see the same kind of "Hint." "Now go do your own work!" responses.
Even a short answer like yours may have been all this student needed for the assignment.