Help!! I need a examples of nursing case studiesRegister Today!
- by missgigius Sep 5, '08I have never written one (a case study) before and would like to see an example of a case study. Anyone have suggestion of a good website for that?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=331399©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 82,714 Views
- Sep 5, '08 by DaytoniteThe ones that were on the Internet were taken off so they are no longer able to be accessed.
- Sep 14, '08 by MInurse2bHad these articles saved in my favorites folder for quite some time. I haven't had the chance to review the sites in depth since I'm not taking Issues just yet.
I think the ones from Univ. of Missouri may show a detailed format of what should be included as it pertains to your topic. On this site, under whatever topic you choose, you must click on "next" at the bottom of the page to continue reading the case study in its entirety.
Hope this helps and gives you some guidance...
University of Missouri link:
- Jan 30, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiI am sorry to revive an old thread but every time I search online for examples of nursing case studies this thread is the first to pop up. Some nursing students a year behind me wanted some help and I always have to look through a few web pages before I find the one I am looking for. So here it is for others to use:
How to Write a Case Study Paper (with sample Nursing 52 papers)
- Feb 28, '12 by HMAmaraThank you so much for this! Even though my teacher wants it slightly different from that one, this will help out.