most care plans
, especially for school, need to be individualize in some way. your instructors should also be giving you specific instructions on how to set up and write out the care plans you will be turning in for your grades. you want to be sure to follow those instructions. i am always happy to help someone with a care plan, particularly where it comes to determining the nanda diagnoses. if i do not happen to see anyone's post for help on a careplan, send me a private message. if your instructors detect that you have copied careplans from another source you are going to get into potential trouble and possibly violate your school's plagiarism policy. that said, you can see examples of care plans at these sites:
- from rn central's care plan corner. here are care plans for 49 basic nursing problems. also includes a template for a blank form you can print out. each care plan gives you the language needed to write the nursing diagnosis statement, suggestions for outcomes, and nursing interventions for that particular problem.
- sample care plan for potential for injury (aspiration)
- sample care plan for fluid volume excess
- this is an archives of student nursing care plans at the state university of new york, buffalo. you will need to check out the links to the various care plans to find out what each care plan is about as they are not given in the links.
- sample care plan for an ms patient
- this page of links will allow you to view three sample care plans (activity intolerance, functional incontinence, and knowledge deficit) along with a printable template for the care plan. the lower part of this page has nursing care plan guidelines, information for putting together a care plan. from california state university at fresno.
- sample care plans for a patient with copd from the nurses in training web site
- nursing care plan guidelines for students as fresno state. also includes links to three sample care plans to look at on activity intolerance, functional incontinence, and knowledge deficit. there are also care plan templates there.
there are also two care plan generator sites that you can use to help you write care plans. they are very helpful in picking out nursing interventions to go with the various nursing diagnoses. these two sites are companion sites that go with the authors care plan books:
- care plan generator for the gulanick books
- nursing care plan generator for the ackley/ladwig careplan books