Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
34,617 Views 4 Comments
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
Need some ideas please !
Health Promotion Question
Paying for college
Baptist School of Health professionals, credit transfer?
Sudden Halt in NSAID use & Affect on Patients
Get Career Advice
Login to Ask Nurse Beth Your Nursing Career Questions »
What pre-nursing classes should I take together ?
How to DEAL?!?
Any CNA's out there?
Nutrition class for University of Memphis
What are my chances? Help please! (admissions)
Want to pursue nursing, scared and even a little hopeless
Trending Nursing Topics...
Memorizing Pharmacology Video 7 of 7
Are You Telling Me I Have To Repeat This Course?!? Finals Part 1#FMTGS Episode 111
Closer to apply and getting nervous
Online ADN school for a second degree
Western Carolina University DNP 2018
Sent home from clinical :(
Student nurse dismayed by bedside nursing attitude
NCLEX Results California
75 questions, got the bad pop up
75 questions today on NCLEX
Driving after night shift is scary.
Memorizing Pharmacology Video 1 of 7
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
4,470 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us