Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
34,399 Views 4 Comments
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
Important question on IV Fluids
IV dosing question
Question on priority order
Anxiety during clinicals - advice?
Smart goal needed, help please!!
WGU - BSN online, legit?
Any LVN program on line at San Jose, CA
Question on priority order
Online vs. On Campus
Care Plan Help
Trending Nursing Topics...
Got my date!!!
Taking NCLEX PN TOMORROW- words of encouragement??
Roseman pass/fail needs to change to actual PGA grade!!!
WGU BSN Pre-Licensure SoCal (April Cohort)
LVN experience with NCLEX PN and PVT!!!
Yikes! Starting LPN school at Hondros in Dayton any tips?
Nclex RN February 2017
Pearson "trick" 2017 NCLEX RN
NCLEX in February 2017
Fell asleep during clinical.
Is 35 too old to start from Scratch?
NCLEX RN 14 times
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
14,678 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us