Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
Apr 4, '06
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
question on ethical decison making
Hypothesis test results
Dosage Calc Question
heart failure question
Acid-Base Explanation Needed
I have not a clue on this impossible math problem
Get Career Advice
Login to Ask Nurse Beth Your Nursing Career Questions »
Failed a class by 3% my last semester of nursing school
Any good tips for studying for Anantomy
I will be 52 when I begin the Psych NP program. Any others around this age?
Please share clinical rotation experience
SDCC fall 2017
Trending Nursing Topics...
How I Got a 97.3% on My TEAS VI.
ECSTATIC to be accepted into the RN program... but still stressed!
Failed 3 times in CO and won't let me retest.
Passed NCLEX in 200 Questions
Passed NCLEX. 75. Kaplan scores at the end. Read if anxious.
265 NCLEX questions..GOING CRAZY !!!!!!
My professor told us NPs have no future...
Homemaker to RN @ 40
Did you choose nursing because it was your "calling"?
Am I too old to start this?
Was told to consider not being a nurse?
YOUR Guide to Rocking Nursing School Clinical Rotations!
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
10,742 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us