Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
Help Select the November 2017 Caption Contest $100 Winner
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
Teaching project on discharge for preterm infant parents
Family keeping Information from the Patient
AF or AFL or Artifact
Need help with nursing diagnosis
I don't know if I still want to be a nurse?
I got a C+ in Pharmacology & I am really discouraged about my future as a nurse ..
Evidence Based Paper Question?
NCLEX RN California Results Delayed November 2017
What is the "Pre-Nursing Test"
Trending Nursing Topics...
Don't give up! NCLEX - Nov 2017
Knowledge is power
How To Make A SOAP Video - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 205
Drawing Pharmacology Video 4 Antibiotics I
Passed AANP first shot - It can be done.
LVN to RN program from different state
Organizing the Head to Toe Assessment using the "Rule of 3s"
Is spending $80,000 on a private ABSN school a waste
EKG Strips Made Easy
Passing Nclex 7 years after Graduating and 3 tries later.
How many hours did you honesty spend studying in nursing school?
Raleigh School of Nurse Anesthesia Fall 2018
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
5,008 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us