Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
Apr 4, '06
34,359 Views 4 Comments
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
Dosage calculation Help!
Help with Pediatric IV calculations
Help with math
Transition from school to RN
Standard NCLEX labs?
Relationship of Magnesium & Potassium
Get Career Advice
Login to Ask Nurse Beth Your Nursing Career Questions »
What should I choose?
You Don't Really Need Chemistry For Nursing, Do You?
Financial survival and Accelerated BSN...thoughts?
NP student looking for a preceptor
MSN leadership and management program March 1st start date
Transition from school to RN
Trending Nursing Topics...
Ask A Stupid Question . . . .
I went from a 78 to a 90 in two attempts
Stop the preceptor madness!
Samuel Merritt & OHSU CRNA Program Applicants
passed NCLEX 3rd try .U WORLD
Just scored in the 99th percentile and would be happy to answer any questions!
For those who have taken NCLEX RN
New nursing student going into MedSurg. Any advice?
Student Nurse negotiating on pay after graduation.
Ruined my chances of a BSN? Have to be an ADN forever??
Uworld Self-Assessment Exam questions
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
5,374 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us