Nursing Student Assistance
any good websites to practice pediatric dosage calculations?
34,448 Views 4 Comments
I have an exam in pediatric dosage calculation on Thursday. I've done all the exercices I could find but I feel that the more I practice the more I get confident I can pass
Is there any good websites out there?
Apr 6, '06
i realize your exam was today and this post is late, however, perhaps some others will benefit from it.
- scroll down this page to the drop down box under "select the tutorial from this list". click on "pediatric pharmacology math" from the drop down box.
- the link "dose by weight" has pediatric medication problems
- several pediatric medication problems with answers
- help with pediatric dosages using fried's and clark's rule. there are 8 practice problems listed here with answers from the chemistry department of del mar college in corpus christi, tx.
- help with pediatric dosages using young's and clark's rules.
- calculating pediatric dosages start on page 6. includes fried's, clark's, young's, and surface area rules.
- there are some pediatric medication problems mixed in with this bunch of medication problems. you are also shown how the answers are set up and worked out at the end of the document.
Apr 21, '10
hi.. I stumble across this page but most of these links do not work. can you reup it if it still exist? tyvm!
Aug 31, '11
Here is the one I'm using. It's focused on emergency medications.
Oct 5, '11
I am also looking for some websites that give you pediatric practice problems, the link above didn't have any (that I could find). If anyone knows of any, would you mind posting them? Thank you
Must Read Topics
Need help with nursing diagnosis
assessmentso that apply to diagnosis
Showing critical thinking
can anxiety be a nursing diagnosis
Hairy cell leukemia
Can't approach from left
Get Career Advice
Login to Ask Nurse Beth Your Nursing Career Questions »
Is nursing school possible with RA.
HESI vs. TEAS
CNA or not to CNA
Do you study over the summer?
How are preload and afterload measured?
Trending Nursing Topics...
My First Grad School Fail - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 104
Going Stir Crazy - Follow Me Through Grad School Episode 103
Study Travel Tips & Getaway - Follow Me Through Grad Schools Episodes 105 Part 1 &...
Found - Telepsych Practicum site for PMHNP students
Desperately need help studying efficiently
Feeling NCLEX Ready!!!
How I passed the NCLEX-RN exam
NCLEX - Aftermath after the 265th question
i took my exam on march 1 2017 and it shutoff at 75 ...i am scared waiting for my result..
Struggling to pass hesi exit or NCLEX? Here is some helpful information
Are nurses actually people too???
Communicating with the Elderly: 8 Tips to Improve the Conversation
Hot Nursing Topics...
Talk politics, religion, dieting, and more.
11,797 Readers Online
Welcome to allnurses
How To Submit Article
Boards of Nursing
We Need Writers!
Best Nursing Programs
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Nursing Insights Newsletter
Student Insights Newsletter
allnurses Social Media Channels
Advertise With Us