shirts under scrubsRegister Today!
- by O81Meg Apr 7, '11I'm starting a BSN program in a few weeks and am typically cold all the time. I'm almost positive I'm going to need to wear a shirt under my scrubs. What are the best options out there? I am tall (my arms are longer than average) so I need a decent sleeve length. What do you all wear for warmth under scrubs?
- Apr 7, '11 by yousoldtheworldI don't often wear a shirt under them, only in the winter, but when I do, I find that Old Navy has long sleeve tees that I can usually find for around 12 bucks that are perfect. Not too thick, not too thin, and come in several colors. Here's what the website has right now:
I wouldn't go for anything TOO thick because once you get on the floor and working, you won't be as cold - you'll likely be surprised at the amount of running around you'll have to do.
- Apr 8, '11 by wtrangI just wear long sleeve shirts I get from Target/Walmart/Khols/Hollister/AE/etcetcetc.
Some people I know, mostly guys, they wear hoodies underneath their scrub tops if they're big enough
- Apr 8, '11 by symphieI get my long sleeve shirts from Old Navy and Target. Target's long sleeve shirts from "Mossimo Supply Co." are my favorites to wear under scrubs.
- Apr 11, '11 by chloecatrnI second the vote for Old Navy's t-shirts. I hate thick shirts under my scrubs.
- Apr 11, '11 by O81MegThanks all! I went to old navy and they had some in the clearance section. Less than $6 each.