Ceramic WatchesRegister Today!
- by MsPC May 6, '11Does anyone, or has anyone used a ceramic watch?
I found a fossil watch that I really like, but I'm not sure if it will work well under lots of use even though it's fossil. I can't seem to find much googling about the durability of ceramic watches.
Any incite would be greatly appreciated.
- May 10, '11 by rnin052013I LOVE my ceramic Fossil! I had to look everywhere to find exactly what I was looking for. Pastel pink with military time, date and day of the week with a second hand for pulses. And just the right about of bling to not look to tacky at the age of 44. The weight was a little weird to get used to - took about 2 wks but now I can't imagine life without it!!
- Jul 7, '11 by Lovenox1Please, please tell me where you found the fossil watch with military time????????...can you give me the model #. I want a ceramic watch sooooooooooooooo bad with military time...this is why the cap's...lol............please..................... ..........
- Sep 16, '11 by Pneumothoraxplease tell us where u got your watch!
- Sep 22, '11 by MsPCI got mine at the exchange on base. The one in the link below is similar in that it has a small circle that does the military time. Hope that helps.
http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/watches/ceramic_watches/ceramic_black_and_rose_gold_multifunction_dial_wat ch-ce1007p.html?parent_category_rn=30009&departmentCa tegoryId=30000&N=0&Ns=p_wsc0|0||p_weight|0&pn=c&re c=4&imagePath=CE1007