To buy a Stethoscope in New YorkRegister Today!
This is a discussion on To buy a Stethoscope in New York in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... Hello and good evening! Im on my way to New York in a couple of months and i was wondering if...by Nodens Mar 4, '08Hello and good evening!
Im on my way to New York in a couple of months and i was wondering if anyone have any advice of good medical stores to buy a stethoscope in?
Im not from the USA (i hope you can read my poor english) and the price is 50% compared to my countrys prices for stethoscopes.
So any advice of good shops in New york would be more then welcome!
Im also intrested in what you think is a good stethoscope for a nurse at a Emergency ward (thats me).
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=286324©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,814 Views
- Mar 11, '08 by Nodensnoone from the 8 million New York City?
- Apr 18, '08 by AZReamI would suggest online - make sure it's from a company you can trust, searchy thoroughly for the best price for the item you want and be sure to check the shipping cost
- Apr 23, '08 by BayleyMaybe try posting on the NY forum. I just moved to New York and don't know of any places as of yet, but if I hear of a good one I'll let you know. Good luck!
- Apr 24, '08 by NodensBayley!
Start searching the City please! ;-)
Whats a good online stor to shop from? I have the possiblity to order to an american adress where i can pick it up at my arrival.
- Apr 24, '08 by BayleyThe online store where I have gotten most of my stuff has been from http://allheart.com/ They seem to have a really good selection of products and at good prices. The stethoscope that I have is a Littman Master Classic II and I'm really happy with it, but I don't have any experience working in an ER to test it out there, though it seems to block out a lot of outside noise. I'll keep you posted if I hear of any good stores in the city.
- Apr 24, '08 by suzy253Where will you be in in NY? Manhattan, Brooklyn, upstate, Westchester, Long Island???
- Apr 28, '08 by NodensI will mostly be at Manhattan but will be sleeping in Hoboken.
- May 5, '08 by firecoinsBarnes & Noble on 19th and Briadway has stethescopes but getting them online is much cheaper.
- May 18, '08 by BookwormRNreddingmedical.com
is a couple $ cheaper than allheart.com