Best scrubs for scrawny chicksRegister Today!
- by Ciale Mar 29, '125'2.5, skinny, no butt, no hips. The only pair of scrubs that fit are Koi size XXS and cherokee xxs. I'd like to venture out beyond these two pairs but everything else looks like I'm drowing in em.
Urbane, Gray's anatomy, Wink, Med Couture XS doesn't fit but I haven't tried their XXS, or Landau.
- Maybe there's some weird brand out there I'd never think to try but they actually work??
- Apr 1, '12 by MeghanHeartsWVUI have the same problem. I'm 5'3, no hips, all legs, and 110 pounds haha. I hate feeling like I'm swimming in my pants too. They don't need to be skin tight, but is it too much to ask that they make form fitting/flattering pants somewhere?
I have tried on dickies scrub pants before and they fit me really well. I believe these are the ones I tried http://www.allheart.com/di53202.html
I'm going scrub shopping this week- just got my first job So I will let you know once I try them on again (it's been about a year) how they work. Good luck!Last edit by MeghanHeartsWVU on Apr 1, '12 : Reason: misspelling
- Apr 3, '12 by CialeLet me know if you find something!
- Apr 3, '12 by booboo123I have about the same build and the Gray's Anatomy really work for me. Sorry they don't work as well for you.
- Apr 4, '12 by turnforthenurseRNI'm 5'3" and weigh about 107lbs. Most of my scrubs are Cherokee Workwear brand and they fit me really well. They go as small as XXS and they also have petite sizes.
- Jun 3, '12 by mgp6I'm 5'1 and I used Landau scrubs during nursig school, size XS on both top and pants. I had my pants cut off though cause it was still too long.
- Jun 3, '12 by laprofotI have recently purchased Rampage brand scrubs (XS). I am 5 foot 2 1/2 and 100 pounds and find it nearly impossible to find anything that fits decently. Usually I just sacrifice looks and buy whatever is on clearance, but these scrubs actually fit and were really cute! I am from Canada and usually get my scrubs at Mark's Work Wear House, but went to Giant Tiger because a friend told me they usually have lots of smaller sizes there. I got these scrubs for 14-16 bucks per piece. Plus, like Mark's, they have a loyalty program (buy 10 scrubs and get the 11th for free).