Allheart saleRegister Today!
- by KinkyKurlyRN Sep 18lol heart is having a $9 scrubs and scrub set on sale. I just got 3 scrub tops for my new job for $27.99 plus $10.00 shipping. Anyone know how long it will take to ship from allheart? Thanks!
- Sep 18 by BuckyBadgerRNShipping SUCKS. I wouldn't get anything for free from them for as long as it takes to arrive
- Sep 19 by TheCommuterAllheart.com is located in Missouri and I'm located only a couple of states away (in Texas), so the shipping time was reasonable the last time I placed an order through them. I ordered from them earlier this summer and shipping time took less than a week.
- Oct 31 by AtomicxKittenI wouldn't order anything from them ever again. Their size chart is completely wrong. Ordered Unisex pants 5x they were way too big. Went and ordered Ladies 3X and those were too small. Size chart said the pants I ordered went by the Unisex size chart which is SO not true. I won't be ordering from them again. Getting my scrubs from Uniform Advantage from now on.
- Nov 5 by applesxorangesIt took them 3 months to ship an instock item to me. The item was instock till I started complaining and then it became a warehouse issue to being out of stock. The item was still advertised as instock. Then they sent pieces and refused to cancel because the item was "on the way." Apparently whoever they use couldn't find my house even though all 3 major shippers never had a problem as it still took them a month to get to my house. If you need it for a new job, order at least a month to three months out.