Please review my resume
- 0Mar 25, '12 by hnh573Objective
Seeking full time employment as a RN in an acute care setting.
August 2008 - December 2009
- employed as LVN on renal unit as staff nurse. Competent in medication administration, computer charting, and direct patient care.
- employed as LVN as contract nurse to local rural hospitals on medical/surgical units.
- employed as RN in a dialysis care center. Supervised patient care technicians in dialysis administration, administered medications per Rx, administration of dialysis to perm-cath patients per protocol. Proficient in pt. care planning.
- Employed as RN in adolescent inpatient acute psychiatric hospital. Supervised Mental Health associates in the care of adolescent and children psychiatric patients, administered medications per MD orders. Created system to ensure efficiency of treatment team completion and pt labs. Efficient in de-escalation techniques and therapeutic communication.
xxxxxxxx College 2009-2010
Graduated ADN program with honors.
xxxxxxxx College 2006-2008
Qualified in prudent nursing care, medication administration, dialysis administration, nursing assessment, computer skills, psychiatric care, and willing to learn and expand any skills not yet acquired
- 1,188 Visits