I recently passed the NCLEX, but I'm having trouble with some parts of my resume. I don't know if I should list the hospitals I did my clinical rotations in. I left them out because I went to school in Illinois but I'm moving to Colorado. Also, I'm not sure what to do with the qualifications summary, because as a new grad, I don't have many other skills.
The tips I read on this forum were very helpful in helping me write this resume, but now I am stuck!! Please critique and don't be afraid to be mean.. I like feedback! AUTHOR UNKNOWN __________________________________________________ ________________
10000 W. Blackwater Dr
Kings Landing, CA 90999
[email protected] LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS
- Colorado RN License #
- BLS certification, American Heart Association
- Winterfell University, College of Science and Health Winterfell, CA Master of Science in Nursing Graduated November 2012 GPA 3.9
- University of Westeros Storms End, CA Bachelor of Science in Biology, Art minor Graduated May 2009 GPA 3.4
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- Computer skills: Experience with electronic medical records (Meditech, Cerner, EPIC) and proficient with Microsoft Office applications and nursing research databases.
- Research experience with nursing faculty in mental health.
- Completed 130 hours during preceptorship in the Emergency Department.
- Clinical rotations include medical/surgical, long-term care, rehabilitation, OR, PACU, GI lab, outpatient mental health, CCU, ICU, labor and delivery, antepartum, postpartum, NICU, pediatrics, and hospice home health.
- Dragonstone Department of Health Services Dragonstone, CA Caregiver October 2011 – Present Assisted client with activities of daily living
- Winterfell Ale House Winterfell, CA Server July 2010 – September 2011 Took and facilitated orders while providing optimal customer service in fast-paced environment
- Kings Landing Pantry, Winterfell, CA August 2012 – Present
- Alliance for Community Peace, Winterfell, CA March 2011 – November 2011
- The Raptor Center, Winterfell, CA January 2008 – July 2010
- XXXXX Student Nurses Association January 2011 – November 2012
- National Student Nurses Association January 2011 – December 2012