Saipan nclex applicationRegister Today!
- by mey Aug 19, '06Hi. How can i get an application? do they have website or an email? ty
- 5,751 Views
- Aug 19, '06 by suebird3Post moved to more appropriate Forum.
- Aug 19, '06 by kathykayehttp://www.ncsbn.org/regulation/boar...sing_board.asp
Northern Mariana Islands
Commonwealth Board of Nurse Examiners
P.O. Box 501458
Saipan, MP 96950
Fax: 670.664.4813 Contact Person: Rosa M. Tuleda, Associate Director of Public Health & Nursing
Web Site: N/A
- Jan 17, '07 by candi10182000Do You Have Any Phone Number Aside From That, Coz We've Been Contacting That Number But Its Always Temporary Disconnected.......
- Apr 6, '11 by medanmvThis is Medan M. Vente, one of your RNs.
Sorry to send you message thru this because I could no longer send email to your address: email@example.com. I could not communicate to as fast as emails do.
I just want to verify if you already sent to College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) my request of Verification of Registration. In the document I sent last January I've included the payment $40.00. If there is any problem with my request, please let me know because the CNO were asking my documents to be sent to them.
Thank you very much! God bless!
- Apr 6, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Medanmv You are aware that they may not be reading this, it is much better to contact them rather than rely on someone reading a website