Transition RN Role practice exam?Register Today!
- by spreadlove Jan 30, '11I'm fairly new to the site and decided to jump in and enroll with Excelsior College. My first exam is Transition RN Role. I just took the practice exam and my score on test A was 54%. Low I know but I haven't studied the material yet. I still need to study but want to know how did you do on the Transition RN Role practice exam? What is a good score on the practice exam that gives you an indication you will pass the real exam? I'm so nervous I really want do pass this exam? Any advice? Thank you all.
- Jan 31, '11 by WestPalmLPNyou should be fine, just go over the questions specially the ones that you got incorrect. study the materials & take part b. stay positive you will do great.
- Jan 31, '11 by LunahRNI typically got scores in the 70s on the practice exam, and got all A's and a couple of B's on the actual exams. Good luck!
- Jan 31, '11 by Missy77I didn't do too well on my practice exam either. My score was 68 on test A. I didn't do test B yet. Have faith and keep studying. You will improve on the next practice test.
- Feb 3, '11 by lyds35i passed transition today... you will be fine..i was scared to take the exam too... just study the theorists and be sure to study the practice test.. good luck!!!
- Feb 5, '11 by GeauxNursingi take transitions this coming tuesday. I can't make myself study, this material is so boring! The first practice exam I got a 59 or something, the 2nd one I got a 70, I think.
I'm ready to get this one over with so I can enroll and move on!!!