Slippery Rock university online RN-BSN - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 24, '11 by gradRN2007just rec'd acceptance letter but when i go online now it says you must have 44 credits in liberal arts to graduate..does that mean you still have to have all other classes too. I was thinking it was just the online rn to bsn plus the ethics and statistics...??
anyone know answer..
- Jan 5, '12 by Diva_nurseDoes Slippery Rock require clinicals
- Jul 16, '12 by Jdfarmgirl9Did anyone start @ SRU???
- Aug 12, '12 by fireball78Hi everyone,
I would love to hear more about Slippery Rock University! I just applied for their RN-BSN. Anything any of you can tell me would be greatly appreciated!!!
- Mar 6 by travelovingnurseAny feedback or new information about this program? Would you recommend it? Thanks!
- Mar 12 by fireball78Quote from travelovingnurseHi Travelovingnurse,Any feedback or new information about this program? Would you recommend it? Thanks!
I can't give you a lot of information. I enrolled at Slippery Rock and started in January, 2 classes. I found that the online environment was not appropriate for me and I've dropped out already. I can tell you that the nursing instructors and everyone I've spoken with at SRU are very nice and helpful! The classes I had consisted of online timed quizzes (not every week), online weekly discussions (1 major discussion post with cited reference plus respond to 2 classmates), several projects (independent and assigned group).
Hope this helps!
- Mar 12 by travelovingnurseThank you. I appreciate you taking the time to provide information about your experience.