Jacksonville university RN to BSN onlineRegister Today!
- by live2run00 Jun 17, '12I'm looking into an RN to BSN online program! I have applied to Jacksonville university and I was wondering if anyone who is in the program or is going to be has any advice and likes the program??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=743786©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,689 Views
- Jun 24, '12 by SCraigRNI love the program. Each class is 8 weeks and flies by. I have been in the program for a year and will be done in 6 months. I take one class @ a time as I am still working 36 hrs a week as a hospital staff nurse. Go for it!!
- Jun 26, '12 by Ebony_RNI graduated from JU's ASN-to-BSN last year, it was great. Took me exactly a year to finish.
Now I'm doing my MSN through Chamberlain.
- Jun 28, '12 by live2run00I saw that there was a lot of general education classes to take?? is this true?
- Jun 28, '12 by SCraigRNBefore nursing school I got my AA in general education. Then I got my ADN. So I didn't have to take any general ed. courses before starting my RN-BSN courses.
- Jul 17, '12 by mo929hi i just applied to jacksonville universty. i was wondering if any one who went to jacksonville wants to sell their books?
- Oct 22, '12 by FreeboQuote from live2run00I am considering JU, Umass Boston or UTA- It seems everyone had good experiences at JU. Was it terribly expensive?I'm looking into an RN to BSN online program! I have applied to Jacksonville university and I was wondering if anyone who is in the program or is going to be has any advice and likes the program??
- Oct 29, '12 by pandorasboxHello. I'm wondering if anyone who is in the Jacksonville University RN to BSN program can give some insight on how classes are. I have applied but I'm a bit apprehensive on the two courses that require a practice project. It seems like it will take quite a bit of time and I'm already experiencing anxiety just thinking about it.
Anyone out there in the program now, or perhaps someone who has already completed it give me some info???
- Nov 4, '12 by pandorasboxBumping in the hope someone can answer our questions......anyone out there???Last edit by pandorasbox on Nov 4, '12 : Reason: typo
- Nov 13, '12 by flymedicRN24Hi pandorasbox. Did you decide to enroll? I start on Jan 7th 2013.