This is a discussion on Instacert??? in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I am planning on taking the sociology CLEP test shortly and after reading the reviews have just...by mamac0805 Oct 24, '11I am planning on taking the sociology CLEP test shortly and after reading the reviews have just signed up for instacert. I am now a little concered, its just fill in the blank flash cards?? Maybe I jumped into buying it too quickly. How is it supposed to prepare you quickly for a CLEP with flash cards only. There is no other types of study material right, am i missing something. I dont know much about Sociology, how am I supposed to do the flashcards at the beginning?? stressed!Any previous experiences or advice would be very appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=632805©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 656 Views
- Oct 24, '11 by Conqueror+Studied on IC for 1 week and passed. You'll be fine
- Oct 24, '11 by belgarionI got the REA Intro Sociology book and studied it. I studied the practice exams along with the rationales for a weekend and passed with flying colors.
- Oct 24, '11 by akaniniI did the flashcards and REA and passed Soc.
- Oct 25, '11 by Erikadawn RNI have used IC for the past 2 years, I have taken over 15 Clep, Dsst, and Excelsior exams studying with them. You can also supplement with any extra materials. make sure that you check out the members only forum, lots of great tips there.
- Jan 5 by blueyed04I am at the beginning of studying for Intro to Soc for the CLEP and was wondering which REA book to order...Thank you !
- Jan 5 by Erikadawn RNREA CLEP Sociology. That's what I used n passed with
- Jan 6 by akaniniPlease be advised the Clep Soc is a difficult exam. I personally know 10 people that took it, including myself, and found it hard. Take your time studying and don't only rely on the REA book. Instancert was a great source, as well.