I'm in need of a online English Comp 2 course. Does anyone have recommendations?Register Today!
- by onarnjourney Feb 22I'm in need of a online English Comp 2 course. Does anyone have recommendations? Thank You in advance.....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817743©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 344 Views
- Feb 24 by TheCommuterYour post has been moved to the Nursing Online Distance Learning forum with the goal of accruing replies. Good luck to you!
- Feb 24 by PalmHarborMomI'm not sure where you are located, but here in Florida the community colleges offer tons of online classes. (Comp II included) The best part is that the tuition will be cheaper than you can find anywhere else. At the community college that I attended before transferring to a university, 2 of the professors even provided all of the reading material so there were no books to buy. Summer registration is starting soon at some colleges. Classes here start in May.
Just a thought!
- Feb 25 by eturner7I would suggest your local community colleges (cc). Most cc offer a lot of online General Ed classes like English 2.
- Feb 26 by lvnrnmd2beCheck out www.edukan.org I took micro and was able to transfer to my local JC . They also have English.