CSUDH RN-BSN online - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 8, '12 by MyChanceI'm currently at CSUDH, just finished my first semester & I went full time (5 classes), since I don't work right now. I like the school, the work isn't that hard, but Nursing Concept (BSN 302), requires a lot of reading but everything else that I took was ok. The bad part, is waiting on your group members to post/add to required work, but other than not bad. I'm planning on attending full time again this Spring so I can graduate this Fall 2012. And it's not hard to keep an A average, just keep up with the homework & write good essays & you'll be fine.....hope that helps!!
- Jan 8, '12 by ProgressiveThinkingVery helpful, thank you. Do they let you make payments on tuition or is it required in full?
- Jan 8, '12 by Apgar10I want to add a reply about a question I asked earlier in the thread... I found out from a counselor who works with the program (not the one word answer lady ) that chemistry is not required, but a physical science is. So I'm taking Geography of California to fulfill the CSU transfer requirement. I'm doing stats locally at a community college.
Thanks for the feedback otherwise!
How do you start taking classes before the Fall date? How does that work?
- Feb 8, '12 by lessthanthreeHello all,
I anticipate to start the online RN to BSN in fall 2012 as well. I'm currently not sure on what I have to do next. I've emailed the nursing program director this morning and still waiting for a response. Does anybody know what I would have to do next??
- Mar 19, '12 by ScrubRNwannabeHey, I will start this Fall 2012 too. When you received the e-mail can you let me know? Thank You.
I read BSN news letter and it said to attend nursing new student orientation. The invitation will be sent to you. So I guess we have to wait for the invitation, right?
- Mar 21, '12 by Apgar10I just looked on their website and there isn't a nursing orientation posted. There is one from last Fall but the notice wasn't sent until April for an August orientation. I'd say there is still some planning ahead for the school
- Mar 22, '12 by ScrubRNwannabeCool. April is not too far from today. Thank You.
- May 12, '12 by nur994Does anyone have experience with csudh online bsn 405 statistics course? I am nervous about taking statistics online.
- May 30, '12 by nur994I received the csudh orientation information for fall 2012. I was not aware that I would not be able to complete the orientation on-line. It will cost me a day off work, flight, hotel and car rental to attend a 4 hour orientation in Carson. I am having second thoughts about attending this program.
- May 31, '12 by ScrubRNwannabeI read the News letter. It says the orientation is just "strongly recommend." You don't have to go.
"At the orientation, you will receive instruction about the Blackboard online courses and the CSUDH onlinelibrary databases; learn about the CSUDH Graduate Writing Exam requirement and important School of
Nursing policies; and have the opportunity to meet with staff and faculty in the School of Nursing."
Those informations should be easily found in their web site. If you have any queston later on may be you can post it here and people will help you out.