Any suggestions for a great RN to BSN school EXCLUSIVELY online? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 16 by milfordmom@bubblejet50- is UNMC expensive?
- Mar 17 by BonniesmomRNUniversity of Louisiana at Lafayette offering RN to BSN for $8500 all online. Go to degree.lousiana.edu.
- Mar 17 by BonniesmomRNSorry: degree.louisiana.edu
- Mar 17 by LunahRNWow, that does look fantastic! Are you doing that program, BonniesmomRN?
- Mar 18 by BonniesmomRNI'm sending my transcripts to find out more about their required general ed credits I may need. Waiting to see..but I hope to be starting n July.
- Mar 19 by Medic2RNLet me know about what you find out BonniesnmomRN, I've glanced at that program too. I'm still doing some research, but that school is a possibility for me.
- Mar 20 by nsleeIs anyone currently in Regis University's Online RN-BSN program? I'm interested in applying, but would like to know what the cost of the program is. The College Network is stating the likes of $15k for a ballpark figure.
- Mar 25 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI'm enrolling in Anna Maria College's online RN-BSN program. I wanted a program from a brick-and mortar school with a good reputation that would let me go at my own pace. I grew up nearby, and the nursing program has a very good reputation. It's 100% online, and tuition is about $450 per credit (cheaper than my state U), and sessions are 8 weeks long. I'm starting in May, and if I take one class at a time, I'll have my degree in 2-1/2 years.