Creating Policies and Procedures
- 0May 7, '09 by islandbsnHi everyone,
I am in a new management position and opening up an Urgent Care Center. I was wondering if there are any templates or manuals already created for policies and procedures (clinical/HR/etc)?
Can anyone share any information on this?
- 8,410 Visits
- 0May 11, '09 by NRSKarenRN AdminCheck out the Urgent Care Association of America info: http://www.ucaoa.org/resources_newtourgentcare.php
- 0May 11, '09 by islandbsnThank you for the response. I should have stated that I already checked with UACOA as I am a member. Nothing has been created yet on the web site. I know that I can purchase P&P online but I was hoping to find something free. I have already googled "free P&P manual for UC" but I have had no such luck.
So if anyone out there knows of any free policy and procedure manuals for Urgent Care Centers please respond.
Thank you so much.
- 0May 21, '09 by pediatricpracticehi,
i am the Marketing Director for a Pediatric organization and am opening an Urgent Care Center.
i am also, looking for some free Policies and Procedures. Although, i am going for the annual conference in October, kindly share some info if you have.
- 0May 28, '09 by pcarmichaelI was wondering if either of you received any responses. I am also new to nurse managment for a multi-specialty group of about 70 providers. If anyone has any resources for clincal policies and procedures, please share. Also looking for triage policies and procedures.
Thanks for any help that can be provided.
- 1Jun 3, '09 by travelnurse2009Have you tried www.hcpro.com ? They cover many topics and send out free emails frequently on the topics you choose.
Another place to check is The Cooridor Group (use your search engine). You can purchase policies already written and revise to what your standards are.
Hope this helps!