Endorsing from SC to TX with two felonies..... - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 27, '12 by MissRNBlue803just an update on my progress...I'm still waiting for TX bon to make a recommendation it has been 6 1/2 months i have been talking with the investigator and it seems as if i'm getting the run around.. still waiting inpatiently
- Sep 4, '12 by MissRNBlue803just got approval for my texas license today with stipulations for a year with indirect supervision and quarterly evaluations for prior criminal background. I'm in the Houston area and want to know will i be able to find a job with these stipulations. it only took about 6 1/2 months......HELP!!!!
- Sep 6, '12 by MissRNBlue803Closed...withdrew application per lawyer due to it might affect my future n present licenses/jobs..Thanks everyone for ur responses
- Sep 7, '12 by Pattycakes85Hey, is there a new update? Were you able to find a job?
- Sep 7, '12 by MissRNBlue803I withdrew my license in texas but I have been able to get jobs in SC n GA....