I am hoping this is the correct place, if not send me in the right direction allnurses!
- Primary care certified PNP
- Graduated from direct-entry MSN/NP progrma
- no paid acute care/inpatient RN experience
- I've worked in primary care as a PNP for the past 3 years
My goals: I would like to transition into acute care, ideally as an acute care PNP
- Most Post master's acute care PNP programs I've looked into say they require 1-2 years of acute care RN experience
Does anyone know if I, as an NP without acute care RN experience can apply to new grad RN programs...? Or how I can move forward with getting the experience I need to make a transition into acute care?