Talent Plus Interview Style Feedback - page 2
by CC04 13,723 Views | 16 Comments
Hello, Can anyone give information regarding this type on interview style? I have read posts on this site about people failing this type of interview....can anyone elaborate on how you could fail this style or what that means... Read More
- 0Jan 28, '11 by AyelofloI don't know HR puts employees through a dump process of hiring. Those questions were formulated by psychologists and other so-called experts. But you in order to WIN, you have to play their game- find out more about those questions, rehearse the answers and be the actor during the interview. If you have earned your license, you know that once you get the nursing job, you know how to do your job. It's easy. Play their game. Tell them what they want to hear in order to get past them. You have to out-smart them to get the job if you have a family to feed
Some interviewers really don't care. You are just one of the many applicants who are qualifies so some interviewer use the I-like-you, I-just-don't like you approach. It's personal and unacceptable but it happens ALL the time. Pick up your cues from the interviewers personality. A jovial interviewer who did not have straight A's will not like you very much if you boast your 4.0 GPA hahaha
- 0I just had the Talent Test phone interview done yesterday. It took me about 40 minutes to finish the test. There were about oh, may be 20 behavior questions. One of the questions asked:" If you like something that is belong to your friend, would you ask for it?" I said "No, usually I am the one who would be asked to give up things!" Do you think that is a good answer?
- 1Jan 24, '13 by OCNRN63Quote from Angels_wearScrubsBonus points for twirling fire batons.Well I'm guessing you come out in your tap dance uniform and sing while you dance a jig. Then in the next round you put on you pagent dress and are asked a question...something along the lines of "Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?" Then you come out in your swimsuit and run a mock code while showing off your assets as the Doctors rate you on a 1-10 scale.
But seriously....I have never heard of this type of interview.
- 0Hi OCNRN63,
The Talent Plus telephone interview is for people who are applying for a new job or applying for transferring to different job within the system. Nowaday, I would say all the job candidates need to go through this personality interview before the real face to face interview. I heard if you don't pass the Talent Plus interveiw then you'll have no job because you won't be offer a face to face interview at all!!!~~ I'm nervous!!!! What do you think about my answer to that question?
- 0Feb 5, '13 by shyeh1These were some of the questions from the the Talent Plus interview:
1. What do you think of neatness? Is it important to you and why?
2. What do you think of profit?
3. What do you think of authority
4. Have people said you walk extra miles? when was last time you have done that and what did you do?
5. What make a good leader?
6. Are you a good leader?
7. What do you think of having friendship with patients?
8. What do you think of flow?
9. Are you doing your job with enthusiasm? How so?
10. What have your manager said about you?
11. If you see a family's friend bringing food to the patient, will you go and tell him not to do that?
12. How do you deal with conflict? When was last time you have resolved a conflict and what did you do?
13. What make you happy?
14.What make you not happy?
15.Tell me about your job experience?
16. What do you like about your job?
17. If you see a boy hammered his finger, and he is crying, what would you do?
18. What do you think of aides?
19. What would you see yourself doing in 10 year?
20. Is being punctual important to you?
I bet I did not pass the test because I have not heard from the HR since!!!Last edit by shyeh1 on Feb 5, '13