Talent Plus Interview Style Feedback - page 2
Hello, Can anyone give information regarding this type on interview style? I have read posts on this site about people failing this type of interview....can anyone elaborate on how you could fail... Read More
Jan 24, '13 by shyeh1Hi OCNRN63,
The Talent Plus telephone interview is for people who are applying for a new job or applying for transferring to different job within the system. Nowaday, I would say all the job candidates need to go through this personality interview before the real face to face interview. I heard if you don't pass the Talent Plus interveiw then you'll have no job because you won't be offer a face to face interview at all!!!~~ I'm nervous!!!! What do you think about my answer to that question?
Feb 5, '13 by shyeh1These were some of the questions from the the Talent Plus interview:
1. What do you think of neatness? Is it important to you and why?
2. What do you think of profit?
3. What do you think of authority
4. Have people said you walk extra miles? when was last time you have done that and what did you do?
5. What make a good leader?
6. Are you a good leader?
7. What do you think of having friendship with patients?
8. What do you think of flow?
9. Are you doing your job with enthusiasm? How so?
10. What have your manager said about you?
11. If you see a family's friend bringing food to the patient, will you go and tell him not to do that?
12. How do you deal with conflict? When was last time you have resolved a conflict and what did you do?
13. What make you happy?
14.What make you not happy?
15.Tell me about your job experience?
16. What do you like about your job?
17. If you see a boy hammered his finger, and he is crying, what would you do?
18. What do you think of aides?
19. What would you see yourself doing in 10 year?
20. Is being punctual important to you?
I bet I did not pass the test because I have not heard from the HR since!!!Last edit by shyeh1 on Feb 5, '13