My first job interview in 30 yearsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on My first job interview in 30 years in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... So, I went on a job interview today, and I think it went pretty well, although I was excruciatingly...by Cobweb Nov 9, '12So, I went on a job interview today, and I think it went pretty well, although I was excruciatingly nervous. The head of the department took me to see her boss after my interview, and said, since Monday was a holiday, she would call me Tuesday and let me know what they decided. Those are good signs, right? I'm not used to talking to people without my nursing uniform on! /hands shake, voice babbles....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796746©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 797 Views
- Nov 9, '12 by Esme12I wish you the very best of luck!!!!!Last edit by Esme12 on Nov 28, '12
- Nov 27, '12 by CobwebIt must have worked, Esme12, because I got the job!
- Nov 28, '12 by Esme12Congratulations!
- Nov 28, '12 by nursel56Congrats!!!
- Nov 28, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to Nursing Interview Help so your post can inspire others in the job hunt process.