How to mention pending offers while interviewing for nurse positions - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 5, '12 by martinalpnnever mention another job offer during an interview its tacky and it could back fire. say yes and if the Chi job doesnt call u back then no harm no foul. the purpose of the job interview is to get a job and you have one in mi waiting on you if the other comes through then good for you. half of some beats all of none.
- Mar 11, '12 by diligent-trooperIt is none of their bee's wax... You owe nothing!
- Mar 15, '12 by Reese0608I'm not in this situation but it was interesting to read the advice people left!
Just curious but how did everything pan out then?
- Mar 19, '12 by Been there,done thatPlay these good cards you've been dealt correctly!
Accept the Michigan offer. You will have NOTHING to lose if Chicago comes through and then must decline. Of course , you would not start an orientation. This will buy you time.
Ask in the interview.. what is the next step and how soon can I start?
Playing the hiring game is hard... make sure it is on YOUR field.
Good luck.. keep us posted.
- Mar 19, '12 by wannabe_rI agree i would accept the first offer because you can always decline later... but what i have found difficult in the past is getting and accepting an offer than having another offer for an interview because i find it difficult to make time for the interview once i started a job...