Informatics? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 3 by SuzieVNQuote from DoeRN"It places the lotion on its skin, then it puts the lotion in the BASKET! Put the GD lotion in the basket!"Take it and never look back. I'm in school for informatics right now so I can't get away from the bedside.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
Love it. Creepiest film ever....
- Apr 5 by salvadordollycongratulations! go for it! you can always go back to bedside if want to.
- Apr 5 by leekun2010Go informatics
- Dec 1 by InformatixRNI really think this is a great field RIGHT NoW. My fear is what will happen to the informatic nurse once the big transition to EHR occur and everyone is trained. Of course there will still be a demand for them, but it will not be nearly as big. I am currently in school for informatics and graduate in 2014 but I am starting to get nervous.....
- Dec 9 by KerPow1977I am a travel RN and have been toying with this idea myself. Can any nursing informatics people tell me if I can still travel doing this? Can I still take a stipend? The only thing is that I travel with a dog, so a stipend would be easier.