Failed the ANCC NI Certification... Now What? - page 4
by ChristopherMSN | 19,432 Views | 36 Comments
Greetings, I took the ANCC Certification today. OHHHHHHHH So close! I failed (337.. needed minimum of a 350). I don't want to discuss the specifics of the test, because I am not supposed to! I recently returned 2 weeks ago... Read More
- 0Mar 7, '12 by ChristopherMSNi would like to bump this and re-recommend thethe informatics nursing study group by marisa l. wilson dnsc, mhsc, rn-bc.
if you record it via skype and focus on memorizing the material i don't think you will have any problems passing the exam!
avoid the ancc modules by mariam hamilimi
- 0Dec 11, '12 by ChristopherMSNSeminars and Study Groups - American Nurses Credentialing Center - ANCC
There it is!
- 0Dec 28, '12 by Info(RN)maticsQuote from Informatics_RNHi All,
I just signed up for a test date for the RN-BC Informatics certification and most of you know that you are given 90 days to take the exam. I was planning on taking the ANCC study group webinar, but it starts in Feb and ends in April. My 90 day window to sign up for a test date ends in March! I'm debating whether or not to sign up for the study group to receive and use the study materials for reviewing for the exam even if I can only make it for half the sessions. Any advice from those who have taken the course? Will the program material help even if I cannot attend all the sessions???
Any advice would be very much appreciated!
I am in the exact same situation!
I bought the practice questions from ANCC - $99 for 150 practice questions!!
Not sure how helpful they will be... will find out during the test in March, I guess!
- 0Jan 15 by Info(RN)maticsQuote from upnmibznz1. THIS is the next webinar that is planned. It's being facilitated by Eleanor Hunt, MSN, RN, BC & Freida Pemberton, EDD, PHD, RN-BC this time around.I know this is an old post but just wondered if you still have the information for the site for the study group?
2. You can always check THIS PAGE for the next webinar when this one is over
- 0Jan 15 by Info(RN)maticsQuote from ChristopherMSNCongratulations Chris!I just wanted to tell everyone that I retook the exam on June 20th and passed!
You don't really get your score or a performance breakdown of the subject areas tested when you pass, right? That would have been nice to review as well. I know we can learn from our failures, but who's to say we can't learn from our successes as well?
I hope the certification has served you well in your career