UST 3months training - page 3
by yeng_27 11,425 Views | 33 Comments
any feedbacks out there? I'm kind of nervous what should I be prepared for? are the staff friendly to us trainees?... Read More
- 0Jul 26, '12 by Ar-enHello do I really have to ho there to be registered? 'cause I only register through phone and I haven't recieved any text nor call since then. And when I call them they always ask if I already registered and they would just contact me when there is an open slot. But I haven't got any call from them since last year ( I'm also planning to drop my reqts. At the pigeon box d'you guys think they would consider it? I do have an +80% board rating
- 0Jan 18, '13 by tigerlily0218anyone called up for the training this year?
I already submitted my initial requirements. They said they are still sifting through the applications. they asked me to write down my contact no, and my 1st and 2nd priority (areas, like MS, Pedia, Maternal and child, etc). They said they will contact me if ever I am chosen for the training.
- 0Jul 4, '13 by sabuRiNaHi. I passed my requirements today. They will ask for TOR BOARD RATING PRC LICENSE. They are strict with above 80% board rating according to the list of requirements. It is kinda weird also because they asked from what school I graduated. Anyway, the schedule of training: AUGUST: pedia and maternal SEPTEMBER: MedSurg. 5k is the training fee.
- 0Aug 23, '13 by Bewildered RNQuote from sabuRiNaHi there, sabuRiNa!, I also passed my requirements last July, and chose med-surg (that will start on september), for that matter. Have you already received a call/ text in line with their possible schedule of an exam/ interview?Hi. I passed my requirements today. They will ask for TOR BOARD RATING PRC LICENSE. They are strict with above 80% board rating according to the list of requirements. It is kinda weird also because they asked from what school I graduated. Anyway, the schedule of training: AUGUST: pedia and maternal SEPTEMBER: MedSurg. 5k is the training fee.
and by the way, they also asked me that day, the school from which I graduated.
- 1Sep 6 by orangemouthQuote from markevangelista10Hi
Inquire ************ available slots for nurse training sa UST.
Thanks for your kind response.
hi! I just passed my resume, tor and board rating results at their Nursing Service Office last friday. I didn't even know that they have a paid training program as what i've backread from this forum. I just gave the requirements to the lady and that's it. they didn't tell anything about the paid training. i'm still in search for a hospital that's near my place. I'm keeping my hopes high.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 6 : Reason: Tagalog removed