Training on Dialysis - Page 16Register Today!
- May 14, '12 by rogue_maverickMake the most of your training JLLandero.
- May 17, '12 by shamiehi..actually the fee for the hd training @ nephro group is 25k and its good for 4 months..you have an option to extend for another 3 months but there will be an additional monthly fee
- May 19, '12 by yahnyhanhi guys. i'm a newbie here. i want to have dialysis training. where do you think can i have the best training? i am thinking of national kidney transplant institute. any info? please help
- May 20, '12 by JLLandero25k?!?! seriously? Ack... are there any other centers offering a much cheaper price for training? >.<
- May 22, '12 by hazyblueIs there any hospital that I can volunteer for free?
- Jun 4, '12 by JLLanderoJust asked again at the Nephrology Center Manila here in San Andres about their HD training... I just need a recent BLS and an updated IVT, plus resume and a cash bond of 8k then voila! I'm ready to go. But they do not have a definite schedule as of now as when the training would actually start.
- Jun 6, '12 by i am shaneJLLandero, just wanna ask how long is the dialysis training at nephro? is it true that the training bond is just 8k?
- Jun 6, '12 by JLLandero@I am shane
When I asked since last week of May, they held trainings and the training bond is 8k. Now, all the trainings are in Mandaluyong (Nephro Group). *sigh*
Me and my husband will go there for the orientation this coming saturday. If you want, you can come but they need reservation thru email.
- Jun 6, '12 by i am shaneis there any reservation fee? and for that next batch of trainee do you have any idea how much is the training bond? because for what I've heard it cost 25-35k.
- Jun 6, '12 by JLLanderothere's no reservation fee for the orientation... just need to send an email confirming that you will attend. They have orientations every wednesdays @ 3-5pm and saturdays at 10-12nn. They won't tell me how much is the actual training fee. They just said to attend the orientation.
The next batch will start this June 25. Need to have a valid BLS, IVT, PRC ID. And bring an updated resume also. I'll give you the email-add