St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 20Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by dorygabothanks kayern07! are you a staff nurse already?
- Oct 16, '12 by kayern07Quote from dorygaboLuckily, yes. Our batch got hired just today. =]thanks kayern07! are you a staff nurse already?
- Oct 17, '12 by pinkveined
- Oct 17, '12 by desperateRNHey guys, just found out that PGNT Batch 5 will be starting around the first week of November and screening is still on-going so you can still try submitting resume and board rating.
- Oct 17, '12 by desperateRN
- Oct 18, '12 by pinkveinedQuote from cheezy_curlsHey, I heard that they're requiring 10K per month for three months. That would equal to 30K. But your post equals to 10K only. I'm kinda confused... help?They are not strict with that, meaning they "still" accept those who do not have ( and I guess I'm very lucky to be included here even if I don't have any experience related to nursing), but of course it will be an edge over others. They will text the applicants once they have the vacancy, so it's a case to case basis. ) But they are strict when it comes to board rating and GWA.
Phase 1 - 3,000 (didactic phase)
Phase 2 - 3,500 (didactic phase)
Phase 3 - 3,500 (clinical phase)
*the materials that will be used on the return demonstration will be free, you don't have to bring anything except for the stethoscope.
*the possibility of being absorbed will be based on your performance and exams.
I hope that I was able to answer your queries. Good luck and God bless!!!
- Oct 18, '12 by desperateRNIt's 10k for the whole PGNT Program (3 phases/3 months).
- Oct 18, '12 by pinkveinedQuote from desperateRNThank you so much! I'll pass my requirements on Monday. I'll be having my PGH examinations tomorrow. Please wish my career loads of luck. I thought passing the board exam would end the anxiety and tension. Hospital hopping is hard!It's 10k for the whole PGNT Program (3 phases/3 months).
- Oct 18, '12 by kayern07
- Oct 18, '12 by K.Mart@kayern07
I am a hopeful candidate to be a part of that 5th batch of PGNT. I took the mental capacity exam last 3rd of september, with a friend, and both of us passed it with a high score HR, and after that she told us we will receive an invitation regarding the HR interview******* that time ********* specific date for the PGNT batch 5 and almost 4pm afternoon noon ********** HR interview agad-agad.
Then I texted my friend who works there and told me that November 6 ***** PGNT batch 5 ******** sure?
I called SLMC-GC kahapon, and ****** HR, as long as I have passed the mental capacity exam, I should wait for their invitation for the HR interview and ****** requirements through text or call until the end of this month.
I am just worried around first week November **** batch 5, and 3rd week almost October, I am not receiving any texts or calls yet.
Should I just keep my fingers crossed and wait for the invitation?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 18, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed, please post only in English