POEA/SRO Nurses for KSA - page 14
hello friends, i went to poea last wednesday to pass my requirements. they told me to wait for their text message, just wondering how long does it take for them to text me?... Read More
- 0Apr 27, '11 by rochy.xelato gehanne
Hi!!!can u give me some tips abt the exam and interview that u encountered plsss!im ittle bit anxious what questions they r going to ask.
i had my set B exam which is OB questions, you will be interviewed if you got score of above 26. during my interview, tell asked me about normal values, sign and symptoms of hypo and hyperkalemia,DM, nursing assessment of post op patients, how can you assess a wound that is infected. her last question is what is your nursing diagnosis in patient with bronchial asthma. hope this can help.
- 0Apr 27, '11 by rochy.xelahi, im new here, maybe you could help me. im done with exam and interview yesterday april 25, 2011, and fortunately i passed, they assigned me in TAIF with SAR 3570 salary. i dont know about the place, can someone give me information about the place? my another question is they already give me letter of appointment and medical form, the lady in SRO told me that i need to wait for the txt of POEA, but the instruction written in the paper is i should go to poea immediately after receiving the medical form. what should i do? do i have to wait for the poea txt or should i go to poea. im quite confuse with the instruction, thank you so much.
- 0Apr 28, '11 by Lyfer@rochy.xela
What is your area of expertise? Most of the time interviewer asks questions relevant to area of expertise. Did you had your interview immediately after your written exam or the day after your exam? Did they also gave you an Appointment Letter and Medical Form right after passing the interview? You are indeed lucky
Back to your inquiry, Taif is already a developed city in the province of Makka or Mecca. If you want to have a clearer picture of Taif, go to wikimapia or googlearth and search for Taif. You will not have a hard time looking for that place because it's already a city. Did they also inform you of your hospital assignment? If yes, then you might luckily see the exact area where you will be working
On your second inquiry, after receiving your Offer of Appointment and Medical Form, you should go straight, or as soon as possible, to POEA to receive your medical referral and have a short briefing about processing of your papers. After you're done with medical, you will wait for the result and get it from POEA. I forgot what's next after medical, but POEA will discuss it. Make sure to compile your questions and inquiries before the briefing so POEA personnel can explain them properly.
- 0Apr 28, '11 by rochy.xelato lyfer,
medical surgical ward is my area of exposure. The interview questions were mostly about medical surgical cases. Right after I passed the exam, I was interviewed immediately and they told me that i passed my interview. I went to the lobby then they gave me a letter of appointment with medical form. They asked me to fill up the letter of appointment with my name and signature. but they didn't gave me the letter of appointment, what i have now is the medical form with my 2x2 picture., ill go tomorrow to POEA. thanks for the info
- 0Apr 29, '11 by cutie_me_rnQuote from zpykhi ms zpyk.. can i ask if u belong to HOP? how much they offer for you? if under HOP did they give 40% increase like with the MOH and 15% given by the king? thankshi! im new hear..anyone from march 2011 delegation waiting for flight sked..any updates?tnx
- 0Apr 29, '11 by zpykQuote from cutie_me_rnyes i belong to HOP.. i don't know how much the increase and im not sure about the 40% thing..all i know is that the 15% will be given by the king as a gift..are you from march 2011 delegation also?hi ms zpyk.. can i ask if u belong to HOP? how much they offer for you? if under HOP did they give 40% increase like with the MOH and 15% given by the king? thanks
- 0Apr 29, '11 by cutie_me_rnQuote from zpykms.zpyk, u r icu nurse how much they offer for 3yrs experience? thanksyes i belong to HOP.. i don't know how much the increase and im not sure about the 40% thing..all i know is that the 15% will be given by the king as a gift..are you from march 2011 delegation also?