New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings - page 2
by Nurse_ian 145,687 Views | 426 Comments
I hope this thread will help Nurses that is seeking for information regarding different trainings in hospital.... so what are you waiting for Start blogging now my fellow nurses.... any Info will do... Read More
- 1Sep 16, '10 by Nurse_ianMy dear fellow nurses,
Thank you for sharing your experiences and information in this thread
I hope all those who is reading this thread will also share their info that they gather while doing hospital hopping
Yesterday I went to
Gat andres hospital-- i didnt have a chance to apply in their volunteer program coz i am not residing in manila. You must have brgy cert to prove that your from manila are.
Mary johnston Hospital--- no hiring and their slots for training is already full will be in the floor by october... the payment is 10 k for special area MICU,OR,DIALYSIS
National Childrens Hospital-- freeze hiring according to the guard .... but when i look at the log in book of the hospital there are 4 or 5 people who log in and there destination is in the NSO ... there purpose indicate APPLICANT......Shame on him.... Maybe Backer system is a plus inorder to pass crdentials
PCMC-- accept credentials but for man pooling
East avenue---"no slots for volunteer... they already hired contractuals and permanent nurse" ... This is posted at the door at the NSO of EAMC
Ospital ng MUntinlupa-- no slots for volunteer
GUys share more information so that all of us will benefit on this site
Godbless you all those who share Information....
Dont worry guys we will land a job or training soon
keep this thread UP always
- 0Sep 16, '10 by Nurse_ian@ medic--- again trainings is not consider as employment....trainings will only be an edge when applying for a job... trainings will be able to hone your skills in nursing.
Here's more information for my fellow nurses
Metropolitan Hospital accepts credential from FEMALE only( they are hiring)
Asian hospital-- freeze hiring
Tagig doctors-- accept applicants for evaluation
- 2Sep 17, '10 by SimplyJanenice thread nurse ian, thank you!.. =)
Bernardino hospital - accepts trainees,just pass photocopy of tor,PRC ID,board rating and passing,resume at the 3rd floor nursing office.. You will have your 3 months training after you passed the initial(clinical supervisor) and final interview(chief nurse) as they inform you through text or call.. They may hire their trainees based on their performance evaluation.. next training is on October-December..
Quezon City General Hospital - pass all your credentials at nursing office on November 2 - 5, 6mos. training for 2,750 if I am not mistaken.. again, that is for nursing training..
Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center - still accept applications for December operation of the hospital, just bring usual requirements..I already passed my requirements last May but haven't heard yet from them, I only have 5mos. training.. some says that they do need nurses who has working experience and longer experience of volunteer nurse in a hospital..
Malvar General Hospital - just pass your resume and photocopy of IVT training.. I am not sure if this if for training only or for application..
UDMC - freeze hiring
De Los Santos Medical Center - open for training (1month-1750php)-->submit it to the nursing office and application-->submit it to guard assigned at basement.. (resume,1copy of 1x1 ID picture, 2copy of 2x2 ID picture,TOR,diploma,RLE,board rating,PRC ID,cedula,NBI,BIR if employed,SSS card,certifiacte of good moral character,birth certificate)
WorldCiti Inc. - 10k for nurse training and application.. bring resume,photocopy of board rating and certificate,PRC ID..
** anyone here knows about application at Capitol Medical Center?
- 0Sep 17, '10 by hot_rod3484@optimistic,RN
I am not yet allowed to send private message. As for your question, I honestly don't know why they have not yet contacted you, better ask them what are they specifically looking for. As for the tips, the exam was really difficult (for me). There are matching type, multiple choice, abbreviation/conversion and of course computation. As for the topic, the common ones like ABG, DM, TB etc. Hope it helps
- 0Sep 17, '10 by sugarplum18PH&USRNThe Medical City
Starting September 16, 2010 you may go to the HR office at the entry between Starbucks and ProServ drugs. You don't need to give your ID to the guard stationed there. Take the elevator, go to lower ground, turn left, then you will see another security guard. Fill in your info at the log sheet then leave your ID. Go inside HR office then the HR rep will advise you to put your information at the PC. You will see an internal website where you will create your account. Fill in the necessary details (Everything was smooth sailing for me until I clicked the tab about my family, it said: Error in saving of record. The rest of the tabs work well.) as completely as you can. I remember a fellow who asked what is the web address for this process. Dearie, I hope you won't take offense but I advise you to please go to the hospital directly. The website is a site within their network (LAN I suppose? help me techies!) and its url can't be sourced and exposed for "public consumption". Worked my way inside the hospital and reached Nursing Training Office. I don't know if many of us know this but they are offering a perioperative training for RNs! There is a fee though. The lady said, all slots are filled up and it will start on October 1-26, 2010. Might check it out before the year ends if they will be accepting applicants for the batch next year.
Rizal Medical Center
Tentative start of training is on October 4, 2010. Seventh batch. Believe it or not.
Went there, they accepted my credentials. Wrote in their log folder of my contact details. In the Remarks portion, I guess one may have to write his/her board average and trainings like BLS, IVT, ACLS and the like.
Please keep this thread brimming with information. God bless!
- 0Sep 17, '10 by medic8For those interested to apply for a company nurse/occupational health nurse position, try to invest in attending trainings especially BOSH (basic occupational safety and health) training. It will definitely be an edge for you when applying for these positions, and for some companies particularly the big ones, it is a basic requirement. Other trainings that will help you are BLS, ACLS, first aid, (PALS? I'm not sure about this coz most or all of your patients are adult) etc.
- 1Sep 17, '10 by optimistic,RN@hotrod..thank you very much for the tips.I hope that HR will call me also..I submitted my requirements last July..but untill now they haven't inform me..Lucky you coz you submitted last August but was given the chance to take the exam by September..Again thank you very much..God Bless!
- 1Sep 18, '10 by Nurse_ianJust want to express my deepeset gratitude to the following nurses who unselfishly share their info that could lead us to trainings and job opportunities...
Spongebob6286 and to
Please keep this thread alive and updated
- 0Sep 18, '10 by icecreamRNUST hospital- Accepting applications but prefers UST grads. I was one of the lucky few who is a non graduate but I did not continue, although I started the training for a month. My batchmates are now working as casuals and contract will expire december of this year. So Jan 2011 they will have new hiring for casuals again. 5k for 3 months training with food when we have classes.
if in the nueva vizcaya area: PLT (Luis Tiam Medical Center) is accepting volunteer for 10 months duration.
Any hospitals in the Luzon region hiring or volunteering? thanks!