MOH-OMAN - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by define.itCan we apply again in RPR agency since they already have the JO for nurses?
- Jun 22, '12 by email@example.com
what do you mean by "they had 30 visas with them"? are those visas for the nurses who passed the previous exam and interview? or just for the july 2012 batch?
- Jun 22, '12 by LalaicabWhat??!! They are conducting an exam again?? How about the previous passer?? From march exam and interview?? Are they not going to deploy it ?? What!?? Im from Irekrut.. And I am very clueless.. I dont get any updates!! I applied for NICU area.. And our agency said that our area is the most needed area that has to be deployed soon.. Who said that they have 30 visas with them?? Almost 300 passers last march from two agencies then they only have 30 visas with them??
- Jun 23, '12 by lizbeth28Hi.is there anyone who took the ob gyne exam for MOH OMAN last march? Can you give some hint, please..thanks!
- Quote from mark24HI MARK, i just want to ask is there only one type of examination sa lahat ng HOSPITAL AREAS? I mean, Im planning to take the exam this july 1, 2012 for oman I have 2 years expi in hospital, im just confused cause i was lined up in HDU (im interested though cause i have 6 weeks training in that area and Im a CRN, yet I don't have work experience in HDU) and im wondering, what if in God's will I'll pass the exam, then interview cause i dont have work experience in HDU, would that be a hindrance? or they'll gonna transfer me sa Med Surg (irregardless if im lined up in HDU)? Hoping for your reply.. thnx!hi everybody..im mark from philippines, just recently i pass the licensure exam for MOH-OMAN ..I would like to hear any comments,suggestions or words of encouragement from nurses in oman specially filipino Nurses..God blessLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 24, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Jun 23, '12 by define.it@aimee777: Are you from mega-pro?
According to RPR, there will be 30 visas for nurses who passed last March. I think, and as what they had said, the files of those who passed under Mega-pro are now being handled by RPR. I am from Mega-pro. I'm so sorry sis but I don't know with Irekrut. 30 visas for now since they're deploying nurses by batch. I do really hope that they will deploy us as soon as possible.
@Lalaicab: I am also confused because they will be having again an exam and interview this July. I think, 200 - 300 nurses passed the exam and interview last March. The question is, how about us the March 2012-passers? If you'll checked the POEA official website, RPR has the JOs. While Mega-pro and Irekrut have none. Just checked it then correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm also confused regarding that JOs from RPR. Are they for the nurses who will pass the exam and interview this July. What do you think?
- Hi there! are u from batch 2011? actually, someone from ur batch asked that same question at RPR's FB page and they answered that u don't need to take that exam anymore u gotta wait for the visa till it arrives
Hi! I'm planning to take up the exam this July 1, 2012 for MOH-OMAN, I was lined up in HDU but i don't have work experience in that area yet, I only have 6 weeks training though.. I'm just confused, you think I need to transfer in Med Surg where I was exposed for 2 years or they'll gonna transfer me anyway in Med Surg if ever I'll pass the exam irregardless if I'm lined up in HDU? Cause if not then I'll gonna transfer my application now.. THANKS!
- Jun 23, '12 by define.it@smilebench143: We're from batch March 2012, not 2011. So the one who asked in their FB page came from batch 2011?
Maybe you could just refer it to RPR. But if you're lined up in a special unit, say HDU, the exam will comprise of questions regarding HDU.
- Jun 23, '12 by LalaicabThey only had 30visas with them?? And its from megapro who said that.. oMG!! How about us from irekrut?? We dont receive any replies from them.
Regarding your concern that you only had 6 months exp for HDU.. If you pass the exam in a certain area you took.. They will ask u your experiences.. And what other areas you'd prefer to work.. Like me.. I am a NICU nurse and they asked me If I can be assigned in PICU.. But the difference with you is.. I have a 2yrs and ongoing experience with my area unlike yours.. That would be a problem.. Why not try your luck nalang...