The Medical City 2013Register Today!
- by sweetrn07 Feb 4hi! im new here... does anybody know how long would it normally take before they inform you if you pass the medical city exam for staff nurse?
- Feb 4 by jadedmeHi there. I dont actually have the answer to your question. Hehe. Sorry. But i just want to ask if youve already taken the exam and how long did it take for you to be informed by them that youre going to take it. I passed my resume and board rating there last week and they told me that theyre just going to call me about the exam or what not but until now, still got no response.
- Feb 10 by tigerlily0218Usually they tell you before or after the exam itself when (exact date) they will be texting those who passed. We were told that only those who passed will be texted. And those who didn't need not follow up their applications because it means that they failed.
- Feb 10 by jazz_08hi jadedme, do they get your resume? b'coz last feb. 1 i personally go there and hope to submit my resume but the hr said that just to write my name and board rating on the list where applicants logging in, and they didn't bother to accept my resume. they also said that they will contact an applicant if there will be a vacancy on the said post and undergo an exam.
so do you pass your resume? hope for your response.
- Feb 11 by jadedmeYes. I passed it because they asked for it. I got my hopes up because i've been trying my luck there for the past three years but they always just tells me to log in to their logsheet.
- Feb 20 by jazz_08Quote from jadedmeare they still accepting resume because a while ago i go there and they just ask me again to write my name and some personal info on a log sheet.Yes. I passed it because they asked for it. I got my hopes up because i've been trying my luck there for the past three years but they always just tells me to log in to their logsheet.
- Mar 2 by prinzessin8129hope they will accept resumes..i will pass there dis week
- Mar 3 by random1025Hi nurses. If your applying at TMC the HR will ask you to write your info on their log in sheet. Name, school, board rating, contact numbr. They don't accept resume. They will text those people who qualify for the schedule of exam. After exam there will be series of interviews. Then that's the time you will submit all the document required.
As per how they qualify. For non backer - you need an extra ordinary board rating or you should have a hospital experience. Sometimes they pool those who had training in their special area like ICU which cost 10k. Lastly if you have backer inside the hospital that will be your ticket for fast application they are the one who will follow up your application. Yes? Still backer system. This is the reality but don't lose hope, still try if you really want to be in this hospital. According to my source (senior nurse at 7F) they deploying nurses to Guam because they will opening TMC Guam. Rate will be base on US. Also they have inside manpooling for US.
additonal: last qualifying exam was held I think feb 21(im not sure) and the result day was feb 27. about the exam, i dont have idea about the composition.
Hope this would help nurses.
- Mar 4 by jadedmeI think its REALLY backer system. Because humility aside, my board rating is super ok and i just finished my 6-month volunteer work and yet im still waiting for them to contact me. tsk.