License Verification at PRC?Register Today!
- by august08 Aug 4, '09Me and my husband are both licensed in phil and California. :typing We are applying for license by endorsement but CGFNS is requiring us to verify license at PRC, does anybody can give number at PRC or any procedure to follow. Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- Aug 4, '09 by miztahcoolFrom what I know is that you need a letter from the CGFNS requesting PRC to send a verification of your registration.
- Aug 4, '09 by kyckerzyou need to go to PRC and have your license verified. the verification that they were looking might be the DFA authentication. you may want to follow the directions for verification that I posted here entitled "Nursing Practice in UAE":
"As long as you pass the Philippine NLE, there is not much of a problem. All you need to do is after you get your license and board certificate, have it authenticated at Professional Regulations Commission (PRC), whichever branch you get your license. You need to photocopy each document, get it metered at the documentary stamp window for 21PhP each document (near the gate of PRC if in Manila, I just don't know in other provinces) and give it to authentication window (1st Floor Main Bldg - the place where you get your license and board certificate). You need to pay 75PhP for each document at the cashier and give it back to the authentication window wherein you can get your claim stub for DFA. You will wait for 2 weeks and you can claim the two documents for 100PhP each "red ribbon" (DFA authentication)"
or this authentication:
Get the State board form from window C/D at PRC. Note: You need to bring a document (from CGFNS) that will be attached to the form. Follow the procedures at the back of the form, have your license and transcript photocopied and you need to pay some amount for the processing, doc stamp and for mailing.
- Aug 5, '09 by titik"O"Quote from august08You need to complete the CGFNS-CES and a part of it is the License Verification. California's BON doesn't require the CGFNS-CES. Maybe you are endorsing your linceses to a state where CES is required. You should ask one of your relative in the Phils to accomplished it for you. You need to pay a certain fee. PRC will be responsible in sending your documents to CGFNS.Me and my husband are both licensed in phil and California. :typing We are applying for license by endorsement but CGFNS is requiring us to verify license at PRC, does anybody can give number at PRC or any procedure to follow. Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- Aug 5, '09 by HushdawgPRC does have online options. I don't know why the website is showing up as an attack site, I have multiple security programs running and bypassed the block so I could look up the recent passing list and it seems fine. If all else fails just call them directly and explain your situation.
- Aug 24, '09 by cebuana_nurseI did try opening the website because a friend of mine suggested that the verification of license can be done online at the PRC website. But when I was browsing the site, it did gave me a virus warning. Luckily, our PC has and updated anti-virus program, so it was alright. So, I end up letting my dad do it for me personally by going to the Cebu PRC Office.
- Sep 15, '09 by pinkritz22hi,can somebody let me know what the requirements to get my verification of license document if i will let my mom to claim it.cause im here in canada.i need it so badly thanks guys..
- Sep 17, '09 by miztahcoolQuote from pinkritz22Hello pinkritz22hi,can somebody let me know what the requirements to get my verification of license document if i will let my mom to claim it.cause im here in canada.i need it so badly thanks guys..
You can't actually use your mom to do that for you.
The verification of license request from the BON of Canada, specifically CRNBC, must be sent to the regulatory body from where you were initially registered. You will be the one to send it by mail or courier. The CRNBC, for example uses form 25 (Verification of Nurse Registration) to be sent to PRC. Then the PRC will be the one to return the completed form to CRNBC. It all depends really on what province in Canada where you wish to be registered, so it would be wise to contact the regulatory authority where you want to apply and ask for specific instructions.
I think this has already been discussed somewhere in this forum, so just try to look for it. Silverdragon102 can better explain this to you.
- Oct 1, '09 by piquantis this the same as certified true copy or PRC ID authentication? If it's an ordinary authentication for NCLEX package (I will be sending copy of my license to them bec. they sent me a mail requesting for that document--unfortunately the LETTER OF EXPLANAtion didnt work :-( )....does it have to be claimed at DFA as well? Thank you?