Kuwait MOH - Page 7Register Today!
- Jul 21, '11 by DinxQuote from seveneighteenHi, what type of visa did they provide and have it scanned? visit visa or working visa?I found this site very informative. Is anyone here paid for 50K? I am from Best One Agency, and I already have the scanned copy of my visa. The agency asked me to pay 50K as an initial deposit to get the original visa. How was that? I called and asked them if they can send me the contract. My agent just told me that she has to type the contract first. She also told me to deposit the 50K as early as possible for me to get the original visa. 50K is not easy to produce that is why I need to read the contract and have it signed first. Any suggestions from you here? Thanks.
- Jul 21, '11 by kreutzin POEA... there is ARABIC-ENGLISH translation somewhere inside; so you can translate the arabic contract there.
- Jul 22, '11 by seveneighteenQuote from DinxA friend of mine who is currently working in MOH Kuwait told me that it is a Residence Visa. We should get there before our visa expires. Once we are there, the company will process our documents or convert our visa into a WORK VISA, she added. She also told me that she was able to sign the contract with the company when she was already there. She is definitely fine and everything is doing well for her. Good thing she was able to reply to my email yesterday.Hi, what type of visa did they provide and have it scanned? visit visa or working visa?
- Jul 22, '11 by seveneighteenQuote from kreutzThank you for the info.in POEA... there is ARABIC-ENGLISH translation somewhere inside; so you can translate the arabic contract there.
- Jul 27, '11 by kreutzDo you have new information guys??? How much do you spent for medical exam???
- Jul 27, '11 by jromero_75for seveneighteen:have you already paid 50k?have you already seen your visa?
- Hi Guys!
For info. Im from Best One agency. we already paid the Initial 50k. We signed the CONTRACT and everything is stipulated there. we already had the Entry VISA too. According to POEA as we presented the Documents the Contract/VISA is VALID.
Our final medical will be this Tuesday August 2, 2011. Godbless everyone
- Our Final Medical exam fee is 3,720 pesos.
- Jul 29, '11 by kreutzNICE!!! is it arabic or english contract you signed-in???
- Hi KREUTZ
Yes! both language ENGLISH on the left side ARABIC on the right side.
Are you a candidate for deployment? which agency?