Kuwait MOH - Page 57Register Today!
- Jan 19 by lucziesUpdates: Safe future is already collecting the 7 red ribbon docs ready for seal stamping at kuwait embassy.. Just pay 6385 and they already producing the job offer letter ready for signing next week... By feb, they will deploy the first batch of applicants who completed all the requirements and payment!! Hope its true!!
- Jan 19 by chokedbyhaloQuote from lucziesreally?who told u?tnx..Updates: Safe future is already collecting the 7 red ribbon docs ready for seal stamping at kuwait embassy.. Just pay 6385 and they already producing the job offer letter ready for signing next week... By feb, they will deploy the first batch of applicants who completed all the requirements and payment!! Hope its true!!
- Jan 19 by lucziesI received a text from maam ***** that we need to pass the red ribbon docs for seal stamping at kuwait embassing.. I read the other forum that they are already printing the contract and ready for signing next week...Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 19 : Reason: changed to all *
- Jan 19 by ghellipotRNHi Guys! I'm a newbie here. I have read the threads here and they are indeed helpful, like for me who is now eager to work as a nurse in Kuwait.
Just recently, I have 2 applications as Staff Nurse bound to Kuwait. The 1st one offered me a 2-year contract, 8 hrs/day working time, free accommodation, transportation and food allowance but they also told me they are not yet informed of the offered salary. I was told that if I am interested, I wait for their call within 2 weeks for employer,s interview via skype.
As with the other one, they also told me to wait for 1-2 weeks for employer's interview. They said it is a private hospital. They offered 30-50K Php depending on the length of experience, also free accommodation & transportation, the food allowance is included in the salary. I got 3 years working experience as a Staff Nurse. Since I am in the process of making my mind about this and what offer should I accept, I said to them that i am interested and willing to wait for their call.
On the other hand, I am also considering an MOH hospital (government) since I have 3 years working experience. the salary offer are far better than a private hospital.
Any suggestions of agencies that is connected to MOH government hospita in Kuwaitl? I don't know much info about working in Kuwait until I got here, I learned a lot that will surely help me making future decisions, so thank you guys for keeping this thread up to date.
- Jan 19 by ghellipotRNOne more thing guys, I don't remember they told me about MOH exam or anything in relation to that or the did not told me since they are still in the process of selecting qualified applicants for employer's interview. Is it possible to work in a private hospital as nurse even without sitting for MOH exam?
I'm not sure, Please kindly enlighten me about this matter.
Any help will be much appreciated. THANK YOU so much in advance guys!
- Jan 19 by Em2xQuote from lucziesHoping that info is true. We will wait for next week for this.. Hoping that everything will be fine and in good news for all of us.I received a text from maam ***** that we need to pass the red ribbon docs for seal stamping at kuwait embassing.. I read the other forum that they are already printing the contract and ready for signing next week...
- Jan 22 by fayzah271what is the name of ur agency ms. ghellipotRN that handles private hospital for kuwait???
- Jan 22 by ecivonHi guys! Im new here. Any updates for Safe Future? Did anyone here is already submitted his/her 7 red ribbons and pay for it? I'm just wondering about the stamping fee? I heard some rumor that our employer should pay for our seal stamping? That's why we have placement fee? Am I right or wrong guys? Pls. give me some info regarding this matter. Thanks and God bless us!
- Jan 23 by meessyI have no idea about that..if the employer should be the one to pay for the stamping. anyway..I thought they are collecting 6k for the stamping..? Yah, who gave their docs already..?
- Jan 23 by mariecorhelo guys... i already gave my docs. and they gve me the receipt for that 6k...