Kuwait MOH - Page 2Register Today!
- May 18, '11 by erwin baguioi will pass it on march 25 what is your agency here is my celpone number 09064583369 so that we caqn exchange information regarding our application
- May 19, '11 by julzrncrni also passed the exam and interview last march... and i already submitted my 2011 red ribbon documents(photocopy) to my agency last week.
- May 20, '11 by babyblue_7983same here..i already passed my 2011 DFA authenticated documents(Photocopy). i guess,we all have the same agency.. we'll jz keep updated..
@ erwin,got ur number,,ill just txt u... God bless us...:nurse
- Jun 5, '11 by kreutzI just submitted all my requirements (red ribbon) in the agency... but i am wondering if the NBI clearance will be also needed to be in RED RIBBON and to include per se... 'coz what i heard from the other agency, the kuwait ministry is requiring a police clearance certificate (PCC) just started this year... do you have any ideas regarding this matter???? thanks...
- Jun 7, '11 by erwin baguioi olready asked that cio0ncern to mam *****and she tolod me that she will advice us if its still needed we just need to wait for their adviceLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 7, '11 : Reason: contact name and details removed
- Jun 7, '11 by Silverdragon102Guys can you please read this thread http://allnurses.com/philippine-nurs...ly-575227.html
If you post in Tagalog or a mixture of English and Tagalog your post will be deleted
- Jun 12, '11 by kreutzerwin.. tol.. do you have any updates from mothers way??? when would possibly be our medical exam??? any idea??? thanks
- Jun 13, '11 by ubersupeRNhey guys. im also interested to work in kuwait. can you tell me where to apply? please do help me. i had 1 year hospital experience in a primary setting. help..
- Jun 13, '11 by phantomkidhello there pips..i just want to ask what are the requirements for kuwaiT? is an experience as a volunteer will be credited or strictly as a staff?..thank you godbless us all..
- Jun 13, '11 by kreutzThe moh in kuwait requires 3-year hospital experience, that is in my case... They conducted an examination here in philippines last march... Then interview if ever you will pass... The agency required us to submit the basic requirements upon applying, then they will require additional if you pass the examination and interview... Some of it are in authentication (red ribbon), tor, rle, college diploma, form 137-a, high school diploma, prc certificate, prc id, prc board rating, coe, and nbi clearance (optional)...