Kuwait MOH - Page 12Register Today!
- Aug 16, '11 by thaddeusguys, i don't mean to burst your bubble, i'm somewhat confused with our application..
we're under ministry of health right, but the subcons were private?
i haven't read my contract under Gulf National that's why there are so may questions in my mind.
someone from Kuwait told me that the subcons were "private" hospitals and they might change our contract once we're in Kuwait.. blah blah blah... and they might change our work as dental nurse which has smaller pays... i also heard that since there's a middleman in our contract, the salary offered is subjected to a "cut" for the subcon.
negativity...i know right!
correct me please! super confused here! thanks guys!
Godspeed Nurses!Last edit by thaddeus on Aug 16, '11
- Aug 16, '11 by DinxJust wait for your contract. After carefully reading and understanfing every detail, then it's the perfect time to make a decision to withdraw or push through. There are no guarantees what so ever. There had been a lot being said and wrote in this thread bearing both negative and positive updates. It's really your call...
- Aug 17, '11 by nursejvHello Guys!
Well its true that we have agency there in KUWAIT. like in my case its VIRTUS there and BESTONE here. according to my friend. KUWAIT GOVERNMENT has new policy in getting nurses. they prefer INDIA and PHILIPPINES so they went in this two countries to conduct exams.
Kuwait Government use their LOCAL AGENCY "the subcons" in order for the government to generate income because their local agency wont so they tied up with our agency here so its TWO agency manning the employment of the NURSES tru MOH.
Though its SUbcon still the CONTRATC and SALARY will be provided by the GOVERNMENT itself not by the Subcons. SALARY that is transpired in the COntratc you signed in will not changed. and its the MOH will give the salary.
Hoping that this Information is true according to my friend working in MOH in Kuwait.
- @nursejv: How's your flight details? Do you already have the plane ticket and date of departure? I do hope we from Al Ruwad can catch up with this year's deployment. We still dont have our visas. Though I am not yet 100% sure to push through but at least we can finish this application off no matter what. As the saying goes " i'll cross the bridge when I get there". Good Luck and God Bless to all.
- Aug 17, '11 by nursejvHello DINX.
Well LAst August 15. ALBAHAR Group was already DEPLOYED. hope to get feedback from them. We from VIRTUS, 20 and 25 of this month are target date of deployment. that 2nd Batch..
In my Case my NBI DFA didnt catch the target date of Aug.25 deployment. so our Agency told me to take the slot of 3rd BAtch on the Firts week of September.
Hope everything will be Great for us.
My Friend from ALRUWAD too has the same feelin as yours. Hope and Pray it will materialize sooner or later
- Aug 17, '11 by mrmiyagiare there a lot of male nurses applying for kuwait or other middle eastern countries? i keep hearing scary rumors about the middle east.
- I think there are a number of male aspirants for Kuwait-MOH nurses. Everywhere you go there are scary stories specially if they are just rumors.
- @nursejv: Does the contract details include what hospital will you be working in Kuwait? Thanks.
- Aug 18, '11 by anna01hi guys!any comment on Best One agency?We need help regarding your experiences about this agency,so we can able to choose early and wisely,so as not to spend too much money. Any idea about their placement fee?their processing after passing the exam and interview?Thanks!any comment is a big help.
- Aug 18, '11 by DinxI think no agency is perfect as to how they process applications and Best One is no exemption. There are many factors that can make an application look good and bad wherein agencies does not have control either. Honestly, I cannot define basis as how to rate Best One. Your best move, find it yourself but be vigilant along the way. Good Luck.