Hospital hiring - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 10 by jadedmeHi xyza. Did you already pass an application to metronorth? And by the way may i know any other info?
- Mar 10 by xyzabcdyes i did submit my application at metronorth. it is located at mindanao avenue maybe a kilometer away from veterans hospital. just submit your application to the guard and the guard will be the one responsible to give that to the hr.
- Mar 10 by sudobashmay i know what arre the things that i must have and submit? i just passed this recent nle and i really want to start working. TIA.
- Mar 10 by DeanerdashQuote from jadedmeOh I see. Thanks! And by the way, about the training fee, I was really shocked then upon knowing such new policy of Cardinal Santos. Thanks anyway!No because upon learning about the training fee i didnt listen to the rest of what the lady was sayin. Maybe you can try to contact them. Funny how these so called high end hospitals still ask for training fees.
And about the waiting time? I will atest to that! It's really so long! That at this very moment Im not sure if my application status is still active with them and still to be considered for their next training program this year. But upon knowing such new policy of them, I doubt.
- Mar 11 by jadedmeQuote from xyzabcdThank you so much. Did you submit your resume only? Is there anything else rhat they need?yes i did submit my application at metronorth. it is located at mindanao avenue maybe a kilometer away from veterans hospital. just submit your application to the guard and the guard will be the one responsible to give that to the hr.
- Mar 12 by xyzabcdthe guard will only ask for resume but i think it is better to include your credentials.. your tor, board rating etc.
- Mar 12 by jadedmeThank you so much.
- Mar 12 by nurses_care_2012How to go to Metro North Med Center? Thanks!
- Mar 12 by nurses_care_2012What are the landmarks?
- Mar 20 by ejRNurseis metronorth done now?