Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 2, '09 by Silverdragon102Just a reminder not to post the phone number but send it by pm. Can you not google for contact details?
- Sep 2, '09 by jenna18hi. are they still accepting applicants right now?
- Sep 3, '09 by hamishthanks *eosinophil* for your response. God Bless you for sharing this valuable information!
- Sep 3, '09 by hamishhello! bryanbogz, I wish I could be of much help but I still couldn't send pm because I'm a newbie here. Need to have more than 15posts I guess for me to send you a private message. Neither could I post the number. You may try looking for the contact at their website. It is posted there on their directory. I tried calling a couple of times though, I just can't get into their HR line. So I might just have to go there personally and hand my applications. I'm from Cavite and I do really hope they are already accepting applications.
Anyways, our dear friend here eosinophil just confirmed that st. luke's is really hiring. Good luck and God Bless!
- Sep 7, '09 by kate888hello... i just want to ask if SLMC QC is accepting applicants already? thanks
- Sep 7, '09 by piquantHow do we get the class ranking? Is it a certificate from your nursing school?
- Sep 8, '09 by piquantThanks hamish! :-)
- Sep 9, '09 by divineevil06piquant and eosinophil,
where will you pass the resume? is it at the clinical advancement office? i went to the HR dept there this morning and the HR said they're not accepting applicants right now.. hope you could help... thanks in advance
- Sep 10, '09 by buddhaboyWould having a high class ranking be an advantage? How about a high board rating?