Where are you from? - Page 12Register Today!
- Oct 9, '06 by 7880Quote from ScrabblerNew to allnurses...thought this as good a place to start as any! Got my BScN in Nova Scotia, now practicing in Alberta. I've met more Maritimers out here than you could believe!
hay friend ,
I would like to know what requiremnemt I should full fill to be a nurse in Canada.
best of luck
- Oct 10, '06 by adrienurseQuote from lalaxtonYikes, must have hit you hard when the news was covering the shooting there. Shudder.Right now in Southern Ontario but went to school 20 years ago at Dawson College in Montreal.
- Oct 10, '06 by adrienurseI live in Winnipeg MB. I'm a UofM grad for my BN. I'm currently taking continuing ed. classes from Algonquin College in Ottawa.
- Oct 12, '06 by Claire_FraserI live in Vancouver, British Columbia. Currently working on an acute medical unit at St. Paul's Hospital.
- Oct 13, '06 by ursulanursulaHi fellow Canadians
I am from PEI, Moving to the NWT next month.
- Oct 15, '06 by AussieKylieWell I am from Brisbane Australia. Lived in Calgary for a bit with my pure bred Canuck partner who is from Calgary.
We are trying to get back to Alberta and hopefully that will be the case by 2008. Investigating the paperwork I have to fulfill.
- Oct 22, '06 by jmslhi im new here and i'm from Philippines. I just would like to ask, if you are newly grad of BSN from the Phil and want to settle and work in Toronto, Canada, what are the requirements before you can be a registered nurse in canada?
Do I have to take courses before I take canadian registered nurse board exmination? How abt NCLEX-RN, do I have to pass this exam before CRNBE?
Looking forward for your reply. Thank you
- Oct 22, '06 by CherishHey fellow Canadians. Spent first 6 mths of my life in Calgary and someday would like to visit. When I was living in Canada I stayed in Toronto. I moved to the US and have been there ever since I was 13. Was thinking about going back to work a year or two once I am finished nursing school. I remember the Hospital my mom worked at back in the late 80's early 90's, of of Fallstaff if I remember (its been 10 yrs lol). I also remember the nurses I had while I was temporarily at Sick Kids Hospital, I was there when they built that new atrium in the early 90's. Anyways I will definately visit in the summer for Caribana (LOVE IT!).Last edit by Cherish on Oct 22, '06
- Oct 25, '06 by STFXNurseHi,
I'm a reccent 2006 grad from Stfx in Nova Scotia!!
Myself and 2 other classmates are moving to California to work. Are there any other maritimers out there in California? It's gonna be a big change but can't say I'll miss the snow all that much.
I'll still be a Nova Scotia girl at heart!
- Oct 26, '06 by linzzI am from Kitchener, Ontario. I have just graduated with my LPN. I plan to begin the RPN to BSN bridge next year if I am lucky enough to be accepted into it.