UBC Nursing 2010-2011 - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 29, '10 by k_mbeveryone dressed somewhere between casual and formal at my interview, whatever you feel most comfortable it really.
- Apr 29, '10 by aintreallynotreallythanks
- May 3, '10 by Nemo0ni was wondering if anybody knows whether the selection process is based on the interview marks only or gpa and supplemental app would be taken into account
- May 3, '10 by stephunkyI asked during the orientation after and they said the selection process was only based on the interview marks...
- May 3, '10 by k_mbYeah I heard that as well. That if you made it to the interview round, it was only based on your interview mark from now on... unless of course there is like a "tie" where they would go back and look at your supplemental and GPA mark to determine who would get it.
- May 3, '10 by janfrnTypically once you've been accepted for an interview they've already decided you qualify academically and now they want to assess your first impressions, personality, how you interact with others, that kind of thing. It's not enough to be smart and dedicated, you have to have people skills too.
- May 3, '10 by Nemo0nthanks guys! yes, i made it to the interview and waiting for the verdict!
best of luck to everyone.
- May 4, '10 by k_mbI'm also waiting. Did they give anyone a better idea of when we should know by? I know they told our group hopefully by the end of this week or next but does that mean they will let you know if you get it or not or just that they will send out the first "round" of letters by the end of this week or the next?
- May 4, '10 by MPKHLast year the acceptance/rejection/waitlist emails were sent out mid May...I got mine May 13, 2009.
- May 4, '10 by Nemo0nas far as i know, we’ll be informed about the admission decision via email by mid may (the end of next week). also, we'll get the same letter by mail which, of course, will take longer for us to receive.