IENs wanting to work in Quebec - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 22, '12 by JustBeachyNursePR= permanent resident
- Apr 22, '12 by bryan1985Thank. Is there other place in Canada where can I apply other than Quebec? I mean like English speaking province.
- Apr 22, '12 by Silverdragon102PR is permanent residency and check this link out because that will determine if you meet Quebec requirements. Do not always believe what an agent will tell you
Immigration-Québec - Evaluating online your chances of being selected by Québec
- Apr 22, '12 by Silverdragon102You can apply for residency in any province as long as you meet requirements and if necessary obtain a job. Obtaining a job may be the biggest hurdle however for PR in other provinces applying for FSW1 will require you to wait for the cap to reopen. Regardless you will need a pass in either English or French
Check out the CIC website for the different routes you can take
- Jan 27 by Gerly061007Quote from TheresaaizaYou pursue in quebec?Hello everyone, I am aiza from the Philippines and am currently trying to apply for Quebec as well.
I am very happy to stumble upon this discussion because there hardly is any other forum regarding this concern in the internet.
This first question goes out to Filipinos who have already gone to Quebec. What are the odds of me landing in the training instead of the 5-month study? I graduated in 2005 and had at least 2 to 3 years work experience in a hospital setting. The rest of the 1 and a half years, I was connected with a review center for nurses and a caregiver school so I pretty much had a taste of the teaching world.
Second, how much money are we going to bring as pocket money?
Third, how easy or difficult is it to land in a job? I would prefer in Montreal because being a city, most people can understand English.
Fourth. Has anyone taken the french exam? How was it? If you were to grade its difficulty from 0 to 10, how much would you give? Can we, non-French, even fare in that sort of exam?
My questions may have been answered somewhere here but seeing how long this forum already has gone, I decided to just post my question hoping that I get the answers I am looking for. I'm sorry the discussion's just too long for me to read everything. I am pretty much just running my eyes over the ones that could catch my attention